⋆。°✩ - Kim's Pay Day ( smut ! )

Scott stepped into No-Account Video, shaking off the snow that had landed on his shoulders in the cold Toronto weather. He was immediately hit was the oddly comforting and familiar smell of old DVDs and VHS tapes, the old fluorescent lights buzzing calmly in his ear. He sighed, a huff of fog coming out before he let the door shut. He looked at the register, seeing a familiar face, Kim Pine. He smiled through his scarf, waving. "Mnh! Mnh-mnh!" His voice muffled. Kim sat behind the counter, propping herself up on her chin. She looked at Scott, rolling her eyes and grunting.

"Wow, I totally understood that, Scott." Kim replied in monotone, sarcastically rolling her eyes and hunching over the counter. Scott sheepishly laughed and pulled the scarf from his mouth, his nose red from the cold despite wearing one.

"Haha! Sorry, scarf!" Scott chuckled, smiling awkwardly. He made a fake shiver motion, Kim's eyebrows raising in confusion. "It's cold out there, huh?" Scott whistled, putting his hands on his hips and rocking on his heels. Kim rolled her eyes, obviously annoyed with the bullshit. "I thought it was your day off, where's Noelle?"

"Her name's Hollie, dipshit." Kim scoffed, leaning against her hand more. "She's sick, so I had to cover for her. Hi." Kim mumbled, Scott still rocking on his heels. She narrowed her eyes at his heavy jacket. "You can take that off. The heaters on." Scott's face turned a bit pink, and he put his scarf back over his mouth.

"Nah, I'm leaving. I was just passing by." He sheepishly mutters, turning to leave. Kim shakes her head, narrowing her eyes into slits.

"Now I'm flattered." Kim mumbles sarcastically. "What's the real reason you came here? It's not like you came here to say hi." To that, Scott turns around, shrugging to throw her off.

"I.. I was just coming here tooo... rent a movie for Wallace!" Scott looks around the room, sweating a bit. Kim scrunched her face, turning her head to the computer and typing in 'Wallace Wells'. She turns back to Scott, tilting her head, her wavy red hair moving with it.

"Says here the last time Wallace rented something was a year ago." Kim pauses, reading the text on the computer. "Red Dragon." Scott flushes, shrugging and turning away.

"Yeah! That's the one!" Scott obviously lies, pushing the door open. "Bye Kim!" Kim scoffs and gets up, grabbing onto the end of his scarf and yanking him back, Scott gagging and choking.

"You are not leaving like this." Kim sternly says, holding onto his scarf until he gasped for air, tapping her.

"O-Okay! Sorry, I'll tell you! You're choking me!" Scott gags out. Kim finally lets go, crossing her arms under her breasts.

"That was the intention. Now what's wrong?" Kim mumbles sarcastically. Scott rubs his neck and sighs.

"I should be asking what's wrong with you." Scott remarks, chuckling a bit. Kim rolled her eyes and let out a fake laugh.

"Haha. Good comeback. Now spill it." Kim narrows her eyes, speaking sternly. Scott huffs and looks away.

"Fine! This is Scott Pilgrim, being honest." Scott whines, Kim scoffing and letting out a lazy chuckle.

"That's just a miracle." Kim calls out, Scott grunting. They both stayed silent, before Scott spoke out..

"I came..

to rent..

porn."

Scott admitted, looking away. Kim stayed silent, staring at him, before bursting into a hearty laughter. Scott gasped, glaring daggers into the girls eyes. "Dude! You know what the Internet is, right?" Kim blurted out in a fit of laughter. Scott whined, stomping his foot, almost like a toddler.