⋆。°✩ - The Best Friends With Benefits Ever! ( smut ! )

Young Neil, Scott, Kim, and Stephen walked on the snowy sidewalk of Toronto, walking to one of Julie's lame party's. Scott walked next to Neil while Kim walked next to Stephen, the soft snow crunching over the squads shoes. Scott sighed, a fog of warmth seeping from his mouth. "Ugh, this party is gonna suck!" Scott whined like a child. Neil looked over to Scott and copied him, huffing and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, this is gonna suck!" Neil moaned. Kim looked back at the two, narrowing her eyes, then rolling them.

"You guys are both such babies. This is exactly why me and Stephen are splitting up." Kim darted at them, her voice monotone. Stephen snickered, shaking his head.

"Neil just copies every thing Scott does. He's like a puppy." Stephen chuckled, glancing at Neil and Scott. Scott shook his head, scoffing.

"He does not." Scott scoffed. Neil looked at Scott with puppy dog eyes, then nodded, looking back to the two in front of them.

"Yeah, I do not!" Neil mumbled. Kim and Stephen just chuckled, looking forward.

"This is exactly what we mean, dipshits." Kim rolled her eyes, scoffing. Scott and Neil huffed, keeping their arms crossed. The four soon made it to the party. Stephen opened the door, letting the three in. Kim and Stephen seemingly disappeared the moment they walked in, leaving Neil and Scott alone.

Young Neil and Scott stood together, awkwardly watching as Julie's lame party unfolded. Scott lifted his Coke Zero to his lips, drinking it slowly as his wife yes glided across the dull party. Neil watched Scott, brushing some of his brown shaggy hair out of his eyes, then looking forward. They both stayed silent, before Neil looked at Scott, his eyes wide. "Hey, Scott?" Neil paused, looking down to his Fanta in his red beer cup. "Wanna kiss?" Scott's eyes widened and he psshed out his soda, gagging before he swallowed the gag loudly. He stared at Neil in shock, his mouth agape as he started to blush a bit.

"What?" Scott coughed out, his words slightly gargled and gruff before he cleared his throat. "No, why?" Neil looked back down at his orange soda, tracing the top of it with his finger before his eyes shifted back to Scott.

"I dunno. I just think it'd be cool." Neil mumbled, shaking his head to get his hair out of his face. Scott stared, his mouth in a downward v-shape. He sighed, looking to the side awkwardly, chucking and smiling sheepishly.

"Man, but I got so much shit for dating a highschooler." Scott rubbed the back of his head, sighing heavily.

"But I'm twenty one?" Neil mumbled puzzlingly, his face confused. Scott's eyes widened, surprised to hear that.

"But you're Young Neil!" Scott blurted out, furrowing his thick, black eyebrows.

"It's a nickname?" Neil paused, thinking for a moment. "Or, it's, uh.. relative?" Neil shrugged, before his face went back to relaxed. Scott looked down at his Coke Zero, scrunching his face.

"But I'm straight?" Scott looked back up at Neil.

"Wallace talks." Neil nodded, and Scott groaned a bit.

"Yeah, he does.. doesn't he?.." Scott mumbled, looking down and weighing his options. After a moment, he eventually sighed and looked back up at Neil. "Okay, we can kiss." Scott mumbled nervously. Neil's face brightened a bit, a small but happy smile coming to his face. He tilted his head happily.

"Woah?" Neil whispered. Neil had never looked happier to Scott. Scott nodded, though he looked awkward and somewhat nervous. Scott put his finger to Neil's chest, looking at him a bit sternly.

"Just a quick kiss, okay?" Scott assured, Neil nodding quickly as he softly blushed and smiled.

"Okay." Neil replied. Scott stared at him, his mouth slightly parted. Scott couldn't understand why he was so nervous.. I mean, it's just Young Neil, he thought to himself. Neil smiled happily at Scott, leaning in a bit. Scott swallowed dryly, watching Neil's slow movements.