idols

(au where sonic is a movie star and shadow is a bodyguard. This will probably contain smut depending on where my imagination decides to take me during the writing of this oneshot.)

"Hmph." Shadow hummed with a frown. "Must you relish in the attention of creeps?"
Sonic turned to shadow, swishing his extravagant feathered red scarf over his shoulder and throwing a hand on his hip. He smiled, his eyes shining through his sunglasses with every camera flash.
"Come on, I'm an idol." He said innocently as he posed for several photos.
The ebony was no stranger to sonics insatiable need to be adored, and in all honesty it didn't really bother him, what did bother him, however, was certain people catching wind of their arrival and wishing harm upon the expensive idol. It annoyed him that just going out for dinner causes so much commotion.
Sonic clearly loved walking down the street, weirdos taking pictures of him, people asking for autographs, people coming up and touching him or his clothing, but it irritated shadow. The ebony wasn't allowed to comment unless sonic felt like he couldn't handle the situation. There were a few times when perverted older men would ask him for sexual favors, to which shadow would ignore his orders to keep silent unless things get out of hand, and usually punch the old man in the face.
Sonic always seems completely oblivious to how much danger he's in almost every day, living every moment to the fullest with an optimism that never ends. He's loud, always makes his presence known, wears extremely eye catching (and oddly enough, gender defying) clothing, and talks to any stranger that comes up to him. He lives for attention.
"Keep your wits idol." Shadow replied, searching around cautiously. "Can't we go out without your little fanclubs bothering us?" He walked up next to sonic placing a hand on his back and encouraging him to walk faster.
Sonic smiled, pulling his sunglasses off as they entered the hotel they had rented out. "Aww, you just wanna be alone with me that bad, huh?" He teased, biting the end of his sunglasses and giggling.
Shadow looked to the side, purposefully avoiding eye contact as his cheeks became warm. He kept a frown on his face and stopped talking, making sonic feel like he accomplished something.
The azure checked them into their room, the receptionist at the table immediately recognized him and gave him a vip discount, which sonic acted overly grateful for, something he did to trick people into thinking he was more humble than he actually is.
Shadow escorted sonic to his hotel room and stood outside. Sonic almost closed the door, but opened it again to talk to shadow.
"Come onnn, take a break from bodyguarding. This body will be perfectly guarded by the hotel room." He joked, grabbing shadows wrist and pulling him into the room. "Besides, I've been meaning to get under that cute coat of yours."
Shadow rolled his eyes, walking into the room and locking the door behind him. Sonic set his suitcase down and pulled his scarf off, setting it down on the bed. He sighed, lying down on the bed comfortably.
Shadow didn't really know what to do, so he kinda just stood around, waiting for sonic to do something. His job was to protect sonic, but sonic always wanted to be his friend.. well, more than friends, and unfortunately shadow was a slave to sonics whims.
Sonic was texting on his phone for a bit, the ebony watching as the idols eyes sweeped over his screen. Soon, he shot up from the bed, setting the phone down and smiling at shadow. "I just texted my drug guy!" He said cheerfully. This was no surprise to shadow, as sonic has had a horrible drug problem since he started acting and modeling. He doesn't encourage it, but he can't do much to stop it, so he helps sonic pace himself, as in only doing drugs once or twice a month. That's why they were at the hotel in the first place, this was where sonic would get his drugs. "He should be here in about 30 minutes." He stood up, walking over to shadow with a more mischievous smile now. "You think that's enough time for a quickie?" He asked a bit quieter, running his hands up shadows torso.
Shadow huffed, pulling the azures hands away from him. "I'm trying to be professional, remember? We can't do this every time we're alone..." He looked to the side.
Sonic wiggled his hips impatiently with a pout on his face. He was such a needy person at times. "But you look so cute in your new coat." He whined. "And I wanna take it off of you with my teeth."
Shadow felt a drop of sweat run down his neck from this sentence. His frown only grew along with the warmth on his face. "C-come on, sonic..." He almost whispered, keeping his gaze to the side. "I'm your bodyguard not your boy toy..."
He saw sonics grin grow wider in the corner of his eye.
"Can't you be both? For me?" The azure ran his finger down shadows chest slowly, his persuasive, lustful eyes staring at the ebony. Shadow couldn't deny he wanted to, but on some level he enjoyed hearing the ceruleans whiny begging. He decided to just keep quiet with a stern look on his face to say no without really saying it.
Sonic took the hint and backed away with a pout on his face. "Fine." He sighed, walking over to the bed and lying down. "Guess we'll just wait for the drugs in silence." He folded his arms, staring up at the ceiling.
Shadow didn't expect him to give up so soon, which sort of disappointed him. He would've gladly caved in with a bit more persuasion, but now he was left standing there with a boner like an idiot. He contemplated whether he should do something or just stand there and hope sonic will keep trying eventually. It became increasingly obvious the idol wasn't going to. The azure was just staring at the ceiling, waiting patiently.
Shadow groaned, walking over to the bed and placing his knee between sonics legs on the bed to support himself as he leaned in to kiss the ceruleans soft lips. Sonic gladly kissed back, putting his hands on shadows cheeks and pulling him closer as if he expected it. The kissing became passionate pretty quickly, like they both felt somewhat starved of affection. Sonic already had his legs wrapped around shadows torso, trapping him there. At least, shadow felt as if he had now been obligated to continue now that he couldn't leave. Or he was just making excuses for himself to feel less dirty about what he's doing.
He pulled his lips from sonics and led them down to his neck, kissing and running his tongue over his skin, even occasionally nipping at it playfully. This was much to sonics enjoyment. He turned his head to the side to give shadows tongue more room to explore. His teeth were biting down on his bottom lip and his eyes were hazed over with lust. Every time shadows teeth would graze or poke his neck he'd let out small, stuttering moans. His hands were running up the ebonys torso, underneath the black leather jacket he was wearing.
Shadow pawed at his pants, trying to unbutton them. He knew he only had 30 minutes and he was curious to see if he would be able to finish within that time range. He sucked on sonics flesh as he furiously tried to unbutton his pants with one hand, while the other hand was supporting him on the bed. Sonic had noticed and just watched with amusement until shadow finally got it.
The ebonys fangs dragged over sonics skin before he bit down hard enough to mark him, then sucked on it for a moment. He pulled away and tugged his pants down far enough for his erect phallus to jump out, which sonic giggled at.
Sonic wiggled his hips in excitement, feeling the hot, long shaft rubbing against his clit. He brought his hands to shadows torso, pulling his hips closer, encouraging him. "God, please fuck me.." he begged in a breathy whisper, almost whining.
Shadow remembered the task at hand, leaning back in to kiss sonics neck as he thrusted against sonics slit quickly. His hands gripped the azures hips tightly as he slowly started to push inside of sonic. The azure was so slippery and wet, signaling to shadow that he was aroused, making it easier to slip into him quickly.
Sonic let out a pleasured yelp along with the resounding slap of shadows thighs hitting sonics when he roughly thrusted inside the cerulean. The ebony couldn't help but groan from the feeling. God it felt amazing... So warm and wet...
He realized he was moving now, grinding his cock into sonics cute boypussy at a quick pace. Sonic was groaning and whining, clawing at shadows back while kissing and biting his shoulder erratically. He was whispering incoherent things while occasionally silently encouraging shadow to go faster.
The sounds of shadows breaths, sonics moans and their lower bodies slapping together sloppily was all shadow could hear. He gripped tightly on sonics hips, moving them in sync with his thrusts, feeling a strong sense of urgency.
Sonic felt incredibly desirable when shadow smashed into his hips. Shadows attention was the only one he craved in this moment. They had done this before, many times, their relationship borderlining on the romantic. At least, that's how sonic saw it. Shadow saw it similarly, but it was complicated. To him, sonic was a scenario, a fantasy even. He's the bodyguard to a hot idol that constantly wants to fuck him? He has to take advantage of it. He loved it when sonic would coax him into having sloppy sex whenever they were in a private space, as if the azure really wanted him. It feels good to feel wanted.
Sonics legs tightened as he whimpered and whined for the ebonys dick. He kissed up and down shadows neck tenderly, his hands quickly unbuttoning shadows jacket to run his hands up the ebonys chest, pawing at it desperately. He ran his hands to shadows bare back, feeling him as much as he can before they ultimately go back to being somewhat estranged in public together.
Shadow was panting, still pumping into the azure quickly as he pulled his jacket off and threw it to the side before quickly leaning back into the warmth and comfort of sonics body. He also enjoyed having his ears closer to sonics mouth, so he could really savor those hot and wet moans.
Sonic gripped shadow to him with his arms and legs wrapped around the ebonys body as he bounced with every hard thrust.
Shadow groaned softly against the azures neck, starting to feel kind of numb in a way, his legs starting to shake a bit. He pushed the idol further on the bed so both of his legs were on the bed, taking the strain off of his calves. This made it easier to mount sonic and really pound into him.
Through sonics moans and whimpers, shadows breathy groans and pleasured incoherent whispers and the sound of their bodies smacking against each other was a ringing phone. Eventually shadow noticed and began to slow down, panting harshly as he grabbed sonics phone and handed it to the azure.
Sonic hushed himself, still letting out small, breathless moans, then he answered the phone. "He- hello?" He began.
Shadow didn't try to listen to what the person on the phone was saying, he was too focused on his shaft slipping in and out of sonics luxurious hole at a pace that could still pleasure them both, but hopefully keep the idol quiet while he was on the phone.
"You're here? A-ahh- already?" Sonics voice was almost breaking. "Oh-okay, hahh- God, just wait a few minutes, I'll be down ah-as soon as possible-!" He threw a hand over his mouth to silence himself as shadow began to speed up. He soon said goodbye and hung up, to which shadow immediately began to thrust his hips quickly. The sense of urgency was much greater now, making shadow feel like an animal as he basically forced stimulation upon himself, desperate to reach release. He groaned and grunted, hearing sonics breathless moans only increasing the intimacy. The azures back was arched against the bed and he was clawing at shadows back from the pressure.
"Ohh, please- please-" Sonic begged, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. "I want to feel you dripping out of me-!"
Shadow growled primally, his nails digging into the azures hips as his movements became more sloppy. He cursed under his breath, feeling himself reaching the edge. The fatigue was starting to get to him, since he wasn't used to having to finish so quickly. He groaned, his eyes shutting tightly as he placed his hands on the bed, staring down at the beautiful idol while he slammed into him quickly. Sonic placed his hands on shadows cheeks, whining out desperate little sounds and whispering dirty things to the ebony.
Eventually shadow gave in to the pleasure, the edge finally being crossed. He gave a few hard thrusts to really make sure his idol received every drop.
"F-ffuhck, God..." Shadow said in a harsh, breathy whisper, gripping the sheets as his legs tightened up. He hunched over sonics body, panting hard and wrapping his arms around the azures back to pull him closer while he rode out his orgasm. Sonic could feel shadows phallus throbbing and swelling inside of him and God did it drive him crazy. "Mmhh, good... Good boy.." he panted out, praising the ebony as he stroked his quills gently. Shadow would occasionally jerk his hips, seemingly without his control before he finally pulled himself away from the idol, their sweat sticking together so when shadow raised his head from sonics beating chest his skin felt cold from the sweat. He looked down at sonic, panting softly as he pulled out of him slowly, watching the hot white seed follow after his tip and drip from sonics pussy and onto the bed. He sighed in satisfaction and leaned over to kiss sonic gently as he pulled his pants back up.
He knew that sonic was going to send him down to pick up his drugs, so he quickly grabbed his jacket and threw it on.
Sonic was lying sprawled on the bed, dripping in sweat and cum and still panting softly, eyes clouded with lust as he stared at the ceiling like he was seeing stars. He soon used his elbows to support himself, looking over at shadow who was quickly buttoning his coat and about to run downstairs to grab his stuff. He smiled, rolling over on his side with his hand on his cheek and his other hand caressing the bed gently. Shadow noticed sonics gaze and he gave a small smile as he finished the last button. He grabbed the doorknob and pulled the door open.
"I'll make it quick." He still sounded a little winded from their activities. He locked the door behind him, looking around the hotel to make sure no one else was around and peeping. He quickly ran downstairs and out the hotel front doors. He realized his pants were unbuttoned and unzipped, and he swiftly, with much embarrassment, fixed it as he walked up to the plugs car.
It was always the same guy, with the same awful joke every time shadow poked his head inside the car window. usually the drug guy would be reluctant to give shadow the items, joking about how he "was sure sonic the hedgehog was shorter" even though he was aware that sonic was never the one to pick up his own drugs. It would probably ruin his reputation if people saw that. Shadow would stay silent, holding the money in one hand and his other hand out to receive the paraphernalia. One time he sarcastically laughed and the plug was personally offended, so he learned to just shut up, pay for the drugs and leave. He doesn't like sonics plug. Maybe because sonic was buying drugs from him, or maybe because he always wanted to see the idol personally. Sure, sonics presence in this town is always appreciated by all, because he's probably the most bougie and extravagant person in town, but shadow felt a significant amount of pride knowing he was the only person that sonic actually liked. In turn he has developed issues of possessiveness towards the idol, which gives him trust issues towards anyone who isn't sonic.
The two quickly exchanged their items, shadow tucking the substances into the pocket inside of his jacket and walking back into the hotel. He heard the plug shout something about "finally meeting sonic eye to eye" which he easily ignored, making a steady pace towards the stairs.
As he walked up the narrow stairwell he would shuffle the different baggies of drugs in his hand, determining how much was in each and dumping out an unnoticeable amount. He dislikes drugs. Well, he often is persuaded into doing them with the idol but he doesn't necessarily enjoy drugs all that much. He sealed the bags and shoved them back into his pocket as he walked down the hallway to sonics vip suite.
When he opened the door sonic was lying on his stomach, scrolling through his phone with his feet kicking behind him joyfully. When the azure noticed shadow he shot up in excitement, gesturing for the ebony to sit next to him on the bed. Shadow pulled the baggies out and tossed them on the bed for sonic, who quickly picked them up and admired them. The ebony sat on the bed, resting his back against the bedframe and closing his eyes while sonic turned to the bedside table and shuffled around with a few things until he heard a snorting sound, then a sniffing sound, then a loud sigh.
Shadow was all too familiar with these sounds and he knew exactly what sonic was doing, so he kept his eyes closed. It always made his nose feel weird when he saw sonic snorting cocaine, so he'd prefer not to watch.
He kept his eyes closed, his legs crossed on the bed now as he got more comfortable. He opened his eyes once he felt sonic resting his head against his chest and rubbing his torso gently, but quickly.
"Mmh, you spoil me, shadow." The idol hummed softly.
Shadow smiled lightly, wrapping his arm around the azure. He didn't say anything in response, only caressing the idols back gently and keeping an eye on him.

(I'm sure some of y'all will enjoy this, but I'm done with this chapter, enjoy the smut I hope it made your pussy wet and ur dick hard. Love ya babes 😘)