adrenaline

Sonics pov:

Ugh. Usually I'm a social person but this party is a bust. Whenever Amy throws a party it's incredibly hard to want to stay. She keeps pestering me, trying to get my attention, but I don't really want to talk to her. It's obvious she can tell I'm not into it, since shes been getting somewhat snippy. I look down at the drink in my hand. It tastes awful. When I looked up, I noticed Amy making her way back over to me, then someone's hand was brandished in front of me, catching me off guard.
"I'm assuming you're not enjoying the party?" Shadow says as he takes my hand. Amy seemed to realize I wasn't available and walked off. I sighed.
"It could be better." I seemed to realize shadow was holding my hand, and I squeezed it gently as a somewhat affectionate gesture. He doesn't smile, typical, since he's in public, but he squeezed it back. It's so cute when he tries to be sweet. "Honestly, I wanna leave." I say. Shadow glanced down at his watch, then took a sip of his drink.
"We should at least stay until 8. It's the polite thing to do." Why does he always gotta be so moral? I nod in agreement regardless. Subconsciously we had made our way into the hallway, leaning against the wall. There were very few people in the Hall, and it was a lot quieter, which is good, because it makes shadow easier to hear. He always has to talk so quietly and seldom.
"So how are you enjoying the party? Not much I'm assuming?" I decided to make more conversation.
Shadow glanced at his cup, I can tell he's stumbling a little. "I'm not much for social situations, but I do like the taste of bourbon." He said, then drank the rest of what was in his cup.
Hmm, he's obviously a bit drunk. I laugh a little. It's rare to see him like this, but I know exactly how he gets when he is. Usually he's more confident and outgoing, sometimes even a little promiscuous. I could mess with him all I want and he wouldn't take it so seriously.
"Oh yeah? How much have you drank?" I'm curious, since it may determine how the rest of our night plays out.
It looks like shadow is thinking for a moment, then he shrugs and mumbled, "only three cups." He seems embarrassed, which is adorable. I chuckled, then it went a little quiet between us. He was lost in thought and I was admiring his suit. Amy always insists that we dress modestly during social events, so I'm wearing a white suit, and shadow is wearing a black one. He looks rather dapper. I chuckled at the word. "Dapper." Ha. Truth is he looks good, sophisticated yet relaxed. I snapped back to reality and smiled at him. "You look great in that suit." I said softly. I don't really want anyone else to hear that.
Shadow can't help but smile at me, which is gratifying as hell. He looks me up and down quickly then replied. "You too. Your tie is crooked." He can be so blunt sometimes. Way to ruin a moment. I sigh and shake my head, keeping my smile.
Suddenly I feel him gently pulling my tie, making me lean closer to him. He's really close. I can't help but melt a little, my legs becoming Jell-O. He subtly gestured to the door next to him. At first I didn't really get what he was trying to say, then it hit me. My face was immediately warm. Usually shadow isn't the type to suggest things like that. He's usually reserved and I'm sure if he was sober he would never suggest such a balsey idea such as messing up Amy's guest bedroom while a party is going on in the other room.
Honestly I think I'm just surprised I didn't think of it first. "My, my shadow! What's gotten into you? You sure you wanna do that here?" I'm trying to speak as quietly as possible.
Shadow opened the door, then gestured to it yet again, clearly dismissing all concern and making it clear what he wanted. Now I'm a little excited. I rush into the room, sitting on the edge of the bed and waiting patiently for my lover to ravish me. He closed the door quietly, then rushed over to me, as if he was also excited on some level. He wasted no time closing the gap between us, immediately becoming incredibly hands on and touchy, running his fingers over my thighs slowly then resting his hands on my hips. He kissed me softly and slowly, easing into intimacy. I wrapped my hands around his neck, keeping him as close as possible. It's pretty arousing to see him so eager for me, since usually I'm the one who initiates things and he tends to be more timid and shy when the subject of sex arises. Alcohol has this effect on him, and I don't want to encourage him to drink, but God does it make him an amazing lover.
I can taste the bourbon on his lips. I hate the taste of alcohol, but right now it tastes like heaven. I hummed happily into the kiss. Shadow trailed his hand up my chest, gently pushing me down until my back was flat on the bed. Then I felt him undoing my tie. A shiver ran down my spine. He doesn't even have to do much and I melt like fucking butter, it's ridiculous. His lips are moving against mine passionately, sloppily, and messily. He is so drunk right now. He pulls away, panting softly in unison with my own. Then he leaned back in, and I felt his soft lips against my neck.
Instinctively, I turned my head to the side with a pleasured sigh. As he nips, licks and kisses my neck, abusing every sensitive spot, he unbuttons my suit painfully slowly. I'm so tense right now, my fingers digging into shadows back desperately. I don't have nails nearly as long or sharp as his, so I'm sure he doesn't even feel it.
Those fangs I've grown to adore bit into my neck gently and my back arched in response, our chests now pressed together. I stopped breathing out of pure anticipation, my body tense and tight. It barely lasted even 10 seconds but it felt like an eternity before shadow released the flesh and I remembered to breathe. A soft whimper left my mouth and I wrapped my legs around shadows waist. I want him to know how eager I am.
Shadow pulled away from my neck, grabbing my thighs and pulling them off of his waist then using them as leverage to flip me onto my stomach quickly. I yelped in surprise but quickly silenced myself. I really don't want to get caught with shadow of all people. I feel like it would embarrass him too much if people even knew we were in a romantic/sexual relationship.
His hand trailed up the back of my thigh and I swallowed thickly. I can't help but wiggle my hips gently, swaying them in a tempting way. He loves to tease me. It's either that or he's too embarrassed to be demanding and aggressive during these situations, or he's genuinely unaware of how much it drives me crazy when he runs his hands up my thigh to my ass as slowly as he possibly can. Or he just does it to turn me on. I don't know when he had taken his gloves off, but I felt his nails lightly trailing back down my thighs. It's so hard to stay still when he does this. Occasionally I'll let out small noises and squirm. Now his hands were on my ass completely, gripping my cheeks and kneading them like dough as he leaned in behind me, kissing up the back of my shoulder to my neck. I let out a shuddering wet sigh. My body is throbbing, anxious and pumping with adrenaline. I can't help but bring my hand down and touch myself tenderly, also taking a moment to unbutton my pants. Shadow squeezed my thighs gently before hooking his fingers around the hem of my pants and tugging the fabric down. I can't stop my tail from wagging excitedly or my legs from shaking with adrenaline and anticipation.
There's a big dumb smile on my face as he continued teasing but it was subtly driving me insane. I can't stop squirming under his mercy. Suddenly he makes a noise for the first time since we got in here, a soft chuckle, as if he's enjoying the sight of me twitching and writhing from his touch.
I groan in exigence, sexual frustration boiling at my seams. I don't mean to be crude but I want that fucking dick in me right now and he's taking his sweet, sweet time.
I wouldn't necessarily say that shadow leaves me unsatisfied, but he's not usually very comfortable with sensuality, so we don't have sex nearly as often as I wished we would. Knowing he wants me right now, even if it's probably the wrong time and place, I can't help but take advantage of it.
Shadow misinterprets my frustrated groan as attitude, and for that he continues to tease, more deliberately than before, as if this is his way of punishment. The tips of his fingernails are lightly trailing down my back, to my bare, shaking thighs. Gripping the bedsheets tightly I bury my face in the fuzzy blanket, letting out a muffled, desperate sound. "God damn it, Shadow..." I mumbled. My tail is swaying side to side furiously and I think shadow took note of that, because he caught it in his hand, keeping it in place. Maybe it was starting to irritate him or something.
Finally, I hear the glorious sound of shadow unzipping his pants and now I'm really getting excited. My breath hitched in my throat just thinking about it. I jerk my head from the bedsheets, a dumb chuckle leaving my lips. My body is basically vibrating with anticipation and adrenaline. The fact that there is a party going on in the next room is exhilarating.
Shadow squeezed my plump backside, probably completely absentmindedly. He covers his index and middle finger with his own spit, the cold liquid pressed against the rim of my perked up hole. a shuddering sound I've never made before leaves my mouth. My body feels like it's on fire right now. "I want you..." I barely even know what's going through my mind right now. I'm not thinking before I speak and my words come out as desperate, silenced whimpers.
I felt his hand on my ass, gently squeezing it, then smacking it. He's getting rather bold... I quite like it. Alcohol changes him. He gets more... I don't know how to describe it... Confident? Intimate? It probably doesn't matter, all I know for sure is that I'm getting laid tonight.
The tip of that girthy rod that I've grown to love pressed against my entrance and I hold my breath in anticipation as he pushes in slowly. God, does he have no sense of urgency? The further he buried himself inside me the harder I gripped the bedsheets. My mouth is hanging open, no doubt a bead of spit was falling from my lip. Was the room always this humid?
His hand travels from my ass to my back, pushing down on the base of it, forcing my back to arch. I'm not used to him just taking what he wants from me; usually I'm the one that makes the most influence in bed, so I'm having a lot of fun right now.
I hold my breath as he slides into me slowly. My legs are covered in goosebumps and I'm shaking with excitement. Once he's completely inside me I hear him exhale shakily, as if he had also been holding his breath. I let out a lewd whine, backing up against shadows hips to make sure every inch is inside. He pushes back without hesitation, which I didn't really expect. I let out a surprised moan muffled by the bedsheets that I'm basically biting down on at this point. Shadow released the weight he had on my lower back, relocating his hands to my hips, holding me like a doll. I kind of wish we were in a different position, because I want to kiss him so hard right now. He slowly pulls out then pushes back in quickly, repeating this process for a frustrating amount of time. Every time he pumps into me I can't help but let out a shuddering moan. The sound of his hips smacking into mine makes me a little nervous. It sounds really loud and maybe that's just because I'm right up in the action, but still, I worry that we might be too loud. I turn to look at shadow for a moment, and glance at our fun activities. He really looks like he's on his own planet, so I doubt he's even worried about getting caught. It's weird because usually he's the cautious one. I can tell three cups of bourbon may be a little too much for him.
I sigh in pleasure, burying my face back into the blankets and sheets. "God.. go faster... Please..." my voice is soft and breathless. He hums in response, his grip getting slightly tighter as he fulfilled my request. The moment he speeds up I can feel my mind filling up with all sorts of sinful ideas. It's like there's a wildfire spreading under my skin and I'm unbelievably stiff.
I can tell he's having just as much, if not more fun than me, the way his breaths are leaving his mouth as long shuddering sighs. His eyes are shut, as if he's only focusing on the way he feels rather than what he sees. The rhythm he's keeping right now is heavenly. My hands are shaking a little bit. I'm not used to having to keep quiet. It feels like there's something inside me that is itching to get out, but I keep my tone at a desperate whimper.
Every little sound from outside the room is blood pumping. He's clearly more focused on me than the literal party that's going on outside the door, and he has zero sense of urgency whatsoever. It's somewhat frustrating, but only in this moment. In any other situation I would love it if he took his time, which he usually does. This is one of the reasons I was slightly on the fence about sneaking around like this. Regardless of the fact that we could and probably will get caught at any moment, I feel amazing. I'm drooling onto the blanket beneath me, gripping onto it for dear life. Its surprisingly really hard to silence myself, especially when he picks up the pace a little bit more. He's gripping my torso tightly and breathing harder. Occasionally he'll let a moan or a low groan out. He doesn't usually make a lot of sound, but I can tell he really wants to.
I turn onto my side. I want to look at him and maybe get a little kiss. He's still pumping into me quickly, my body bouncing gently with every thrust. Usually we do this missionary style, because I'm pretty sure that's what he prefers and I can see why. I want to be able to stare into his eyes as we share this intimate moment..
He cracks open his eyes and notices my gaze, not even hesitating to lean in, placing both hands on the bed and kissing me passionately. I feel his lips confidently sliding against mine and his hips gently grinding and circling. I wrap my arm around his neck and moan softly into the kiss. I can't focus on anything. Every concern I had previously means nothing right now. I roll onto my back, wrapping my other hand around his neck and also bringing my legs up, squeezing Shadows torso with my thighs. He pulls his lips away, running them down to my neck.
His wet lips sloppily kiss and lick the soft skin of my neck. I felt his arm wrap around my back, arching it yet again as he thrusted gently. His tongue trails down to my chest, pushing my suit out of the way and sucking on my nipples. My back arches further and I let out a quick and surprised whine. I didn't even think, grabbing the back of his head to make sure he doesn't stop. I'm biting my lip to keep myself quiet, because there's no possible way I could keep quiet while he's lapping up my nipple and grinding into me quickly.
I groan softly, my legs shaking and my dick throbbing. My nipple is cold and hard and aroused as he nibbles and tugs on it gently with his teeth. I'm basically quivering right now, breathing hard and unable to release or loosen my grip. I can hear him gently groaning with every thrust, his moist breath wetting the fur around my nipple. He doesn't need any prompting to pump harder, his hips making a loud slapping sound into mine. I throw a hand over my mouth to muffle my pathetic whimpering.
With each movement I can feel his tip grazing over that really sweet spot, driving me absolutely crazy. At this point all I can think about is feeling that hot white seed dripping out of me..
He pulls his wet lips away from my chest, panting softly and staring down at me. I can tell he's enjoying the view, smiling drunkenly as he continues thrusting into me hard. Judging by the quick pulsing and swelling of his penis I'm assuming he's getting pretty close. He grabbed my penis, stroking it swiftly and effectively bringing me to the edge quicker than I had anticipated. I'm breathing so hard, my legs trembling and my chest tight as I fight back my urge to scream in pleasure. I feel bad for digging my nails into his shoulders so deeply but I can't help it. His hand pumps quickly in unison with his hips, grinding into me as soft groans leave his mouth. I released my hands from his shoulders, gripping onto the sheets below me as gentle moans slipped from my lips and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.
"Mmh- you like it?" He muttered, probably mindlessly.
"Yes-!" I immediately replied, my dick beginning to swell.
"You want me to cum inside you?" He panted as he picked up the pace.
"Yes~!" I whimpered, arching my back. He stopped stroking me and gripped my hips, thrusting into me roughly, hearing the resounding slapping of our bodies. With each thrust he gets gradually sloppier and his voice begins to drag as he gets closer and closer. He grits his teeth, panting hard as he continues. I'm gripping the bedsheets for dear life, watching in anticipation. I shudder at the pure domination and force he's using. I feel like an animal in the woods, burrowed away in secrecy to enjoy the rut with my mate, keeping silent out of fear of predators taking advantage of such vulnerability.
I pull myself up by his shoulder, staring into his eyes lovingly as he rearranges my guts. He's mindlessly staring back at me, panting softly. He placed one hand on my back and the other on my hip, bringing our chests closer and kissing me softly. I let out a gentle and desperate whimper into the kiss. He pulls his lips away, burying his face in the crook of my neck. I wrapped my other arm around his neck. Now that we're so close to each other I can feel his silent purring from his chest, paired with his rapid heartbeat. It amazes me how many parts of his body I can make throb.
A low groan leaves his mouth as his movements get progressively more sloppy before he roughly thrusted into me, holding his hips in place. He finally got deep enough to hit my prostate, basically forcing a hot and breathy moan from my chest. My legs trembled as he would grind his hips, overwhelmed breaths and gasps leaving his lips. I shudder a little, feeling a bit of that white string shooting into me. He jerked his hips roughly again, his pearly fangs biting down on my neck as he rides out his much deserved orgasm. He took a few moments between each thrust, panting hard against my neck, his teeth still clamped down on it. He wrapped his arms around me completely. With another hard jerk of the hips he groaned desperately, releasing his teeth from my neck. More strings of sticky hot seed build up against my prostate, eventually pushing it's way down the walls of my rectum. I let out a satisfied groan, digging my nails into shadows back. He pants harshly, becoming momentarily aggressive as he jerks into me rough and fast, fucking his cum out of me until it's dripping down my thighs and sticking to the fur of his balls. I feel all sorts of energy shooting through me. I bury my head in-between the crook of shadows neck, grabbing my penis and stroking it with an insatiable hunger. He's standing in place, panting softly as his cum drips onto the floor and down his balls. Im holding onto him tightly, pumping my cock quickly, focusing on the feeling of his penis softening inside of me. I can feel his legs and hips shivering against me. He let out a shuddering sigh, kissing my neck softly and bringing his hand down to my groin. As I desperately tried to find release he tries to aid me by caressing my balls gently. I grind into my hand, small moans and pleasured whines slipping from my mouth. He gently circles his hips, trying to make me finish. He probably wants to feel my walls collapsing on his cock. I keep tugging and stroking my dick but get no results, just pleasure. Soon I think he gets fed up, smacking my hand away and replacing it with his own. I let out a surprised yelp as he aggressively rubs the head of my penis against his palm. I seem to forget where we are, letting the lewd noises flow out of me like water. Apparently I'm being a little too loud because he throws a hand over my mouth, staring down at me as his other hand has no intention of stopping. I'm staring into his eyes intensely, moaning into his hand and squirming under him.
"C'mon baby, I got you..." Shadow mused in a husky breath. I jerked my hips into his hand, a sobbing whimper leaving my lips. He licked his lips suggestively in response. "There you go.." he keeps his pace consistent. My body is throbbing, my legs are quivering.. fuck, I'm so close.
"Don't stop..!" My plea is muffled by his hand over my mouth. He seems to be enjoying this, watching me squirm, feeling my dick swell up in his hand. Usually he's not so verbal, but God is it helping right now. He leaned into my chest, sucking on my perky nipple without a second thought. I arched my back, breathing wildly and sputtering out unintelligible begging sounds while he laps up my sensitive bud. He chuckled softly against my chest, probably amused by my intensity and desperation. His teeth softly tugged at my already hard and sensitive nipple, bringing me over the edge. My mouth hangs open in a silent scream as I finally reach my climax. The pumping of his hand falters as he feels the warm liquid dripping between his fingers. He released his teeth from my chest, panting softly and continuing to stroke me. He watched as multiple strings of semen shot from my tip, landing on my stomach and his fancy suit, dribbling between his fingers. He can probably feel the walls around his cock slowly closing around it, creating a tight and gripping feeling.
"That's it, baby, come on..." He huffs softly. "I know you have more in you..." He's still rubbing his sticky hand against my penis, circling the tip with his index finger and thumb. I grip the wrist that has its hand over my mouth tightly, feinding for some kind of support. I wrapped my legs around him tightly, my back arched and my toes curled. He pulled his hand away from my mouth, spit sticking to his palm and my lips. He disregards it, leaning in to kiss me deeply. I moan into the kiss as another small string of cum dribbles down the back of his hand. He's literally milking me of every last drop. He continues to kiss me, adding a bit of tongue as his hand slows down and eventually stops completely. I place my hands on his face, trying to give him the same energy he's giving me. My legs are trembling and spasming and I'm breathing intensely into the kiss. He hums gently into my mouth before pulling away with spit and sweat dribbling down his face. He grips my hips softly, a satisfied groan leaving his mouth as he pulls out of me slowly. I released a breath I didn't realize I was holding, a wave of relief rushing over me. He caressed my hips tenderly and lovingly, a dumb and accomplished smile on his face. My chest is heaving and I'm staring up at the ceiling as I finish riding out my orgasm in silence.
He wiped the sweat from his brow, sighing in satisfaction.
"You alright?" He asked once he completely caught his breath. I blinked, bringing myself back to reality. I sighed softly and nodded mindlessly.
"Y-yes... More than alright.." I chuckled breathlessly. sluggishly, I sit up, supporting myself by my elbows and making direct eye contact with him. At least I hope it's direct, everything in front of me is spinning a little bit. He snorts, holding back a laugh. I'm confused until he brushes my messy quills back with his hands, then he leaves a gentle kiss on my forehead. He really is a sweetheart. I grab his messed up tie and pull him in for a kiss on the lips. He gives a couple soft kisses before pulling back and pulling up his pants. I snap back to reality, searching for my own pants on the floor as I straighten my undershirt and button my suit up.
After quickly fixing up the bed and my clothes I sighed softly, turning to see shadow finishing up making his suit as inconspicuous as possible. He noticed me and reached over to fix my tie and straighten it out. I smile at him, reaching for the doorknob and walking out of the room casually. A moment later shadow follows behind me. It seems like the party has died down a bit and people have been leaving. I noticed Amy sitting on the couch, gripping her glass of wine. She looks frustrated. Probably because it's only 7:30 and half the crowd is gone. She seems surprised to see me.
"Oh, you're still here?" She seems to perk up a little. Shadow walks out from behind me and her expression changes a bit, but she doesn't explain it. "I thought you two had left, I haven't seen you for at least an hour."
I'm a little embarrassed and feel like I need to come up with some kind of excuse, but my mouth goes dry.
"Oh- uhh-"
"We were in the backyard, sharing a smoke and such." Shadow chimes in, his usual stoic expression plastered on his face and his monotone voice cutting through the tension like butter.
I nod in agreement, finding his lie pretty convincing. Amy cocked an eyebrow but shrugs.
"Well you might as well go, since everyone else already has..." She replied sullenly, barely even giving a second thought to our fib. Figures. When shadows the one speaking no one has a reason to believe he's lying.
"You sure? I don't mind sticking around for a little while?" I say, considering Amy is making it clear she wants company.
"It's fine, just go. I'll just hang here with..-" she looks around the room at the small selection of people still mingling about. "-Charmy bee or something..." She takes a big gulp of her wine. Honestly I don't wanna be around her if she's gonna be like this anyways, so I shrug and gesture for shadow to follow me to the front door. I wave to Amy, saying my goodbyes. The moment we close the door behind us I can't help but giggle a little from adrenaline.
"I'm a little surprised we got away with that..." I said quietly as we walked away from the house, fearing someone may hear me.
Shadow smirked, feeling prideful. "I knew we wouldn't." He says. I roll my eyes.
"There's no possible way you could've known." I respond teasingly.
"You underestimate my abilities."
"You're drunk."
"Youre drunk."
We both laugh and continue this back and forth banter all the way back home.