𝗫𝗩𝗜

• 16

𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐇

I can control immortals. The possibility of me using that to my advantage is slim. Everyone should have free will but it disturbs me that I didn't know that happened.

How many secrets have been kept from me?

Fluttering my eyes open, I witnessed Moros stalking back and forth. He clutched his weapon in a steel-tight grip then growled. "What is the meaning of you falling unconscious?!"

"Death and Mythos contacted me," I admitted. If this was going to work, I had to show him that I was on his side just as I was Remus.

"Death and Mythos," he pronounced their name like it was foreign on his tongue. He twirled his weapon in his hand. "Why?"

"They want me to mend the bond between you and Remus," I explained. "It can save plenty of lives."

He scratched his hair with his blade before his hand fell back to his side. He stood there, staring down at me. "Get dressed. We can't stay in one spot for long."

"What if I don't want to get dressed?" My voice dropped below a whisper.

"Then how else will you travel?" He narrowed his eyes, standing firm in all of that Titan glory. My body was erupting in flames and I removed the sheets.

I didn't care if I was naked. I wanted to feel him before we left this place. I've been deprived of touch for so long that it's driving me insane. "Moros, I'm attracted to you."

His grip on the blade tightened. Standing at the edge of the bed, his thighs clenched once I started crawling at him. "Please..don't deny me."

"Micah, what are you doing?" He swallowed, the Adam apple in his throat bobbed. He was nervous. He was so adorable—a giant adorable creator.

I sat on my knees and gently placed my hand on his thigh, slowly traveling up his heated skin. Looking at him from under my lashes, seductively wooing him, my tongue slowly trailed across his lower stomach.

His stomach clenched as his breathing became hoarse and his fingers slowly released his weapon.

The blade dropped to the door and our eyes connected. His lips were slightly parted as he continued to watch me plant kisses on his stomach.

He was deprived just like I am.

"Moros, I want you. Please, I need you. I feel like I'm dying when I'm away from you. What did Remus do to you that made you so angry?" I wondered. "Talk to me."

For a mere moment, his eyes were vulnerable, filled with life until the clocks started turning forward and his body went rigid. He stared into space and I looked behind me to see if anyone was there. "Moros..?"

I patted his hardened stomach, counting each ab and this physique was astronomical. "Moros?" I repeated in fear.

His body jerked and he quickly picked the blade up and grabbed a fistful of my hair, forcing me back into the bed with the blade up to my neck. "Stop trying to seduce me. It won't work."

Softly smiling, I gazed into his eyes. "I want you," I whispered. I'll repeat it as many times as I need to.

His grip tightened and I whimpered, closing my eyes with pursed lips. He pushed the blade into my skin, almost breaking skin.

He leans down. His lips to my ear. "You are nothing but a distraction," he huskily whispered. "Do you seduce my brother with these lips?"

"No," I answered truthfully, reopening my eyes and I raised my hand to touch his skin until he forced my hand back into the bed with his blade. "I didn't need to seduce him. He's already smitten."