Kotlc react: skiing pt 1

POOF

Emmy: IIIIIIIIIIM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keefe: What chaos will we be up to today?

Emmy: Well, not the chaos that I wanted- it's not done yet. But this will be very chaotic. And a bit dangerous. Tee hee.

Keefe: YESSS! Wait- should I be excited for this?

POOF

Katie: Are you sure you want me to answer that question?

Keeper crew: Who dis? *gets into fighting stances*

Katie: Sheesh, so harsh

Emmy: This is my friend Katie! She's not scary. Unless you ship perachel. Then run.

Katie: Are you sure about that? The scary part, not the perachel one.

Emmy: Ehhh, whatever. Now. Tell us about yourself so Tam can stop glaring at you and protecting Biana. Not that Tiana isn't super adorable! *SQUEAL* Don't you agree?

Marella: Yasssssss

Lihn: Agreed

Tam and Biana: *blushes*

Emmy, Lihn, Marella, Katie: *MORE SQUEALING*

Lihn: Also- TAM! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT GLARING AT PEOPLE?!?!?!?!

Katie: I like Basketball and Tennis, and I LOVEEEEEE skiing. I am a Ravenclaw, definitely on Umbridge's bad side, in cabin 6 at camp half blood, Charger, Guster, and Psionipath, and books. Definitely books. And MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tam: So you have no life?

Biana and Lihn: *elbows Tam*

Katie: If being smart, and loving music and books is no life, then yes.

Tam: *face palms behind a tree where he can't think anyone can see him*

Sophie: Wait, it's snowing. Please don't tell me-

Emmy: We're Skiing!

Sophie: Oh no.

Dex: Yay......... what's skiing?

Sophie: The thing people do when they want to see a klutz fail drastically. And when they have a death wish.

Katie: That depends on a lot. And Sophie, you're probably not that bad.

Sophie: *blushes*

Keefe: Yes! Another player in the 'Make Foster Blush' game!

Katie: Best game on Earth.

Emmy: Agreed. Also, Sophie, you are wrong, but right, but.... You get it?

Sophie *joins Tam in face palming*

Fitz: But what exactly is skiing?

Emmy and Katie: Amazingness.

Emmy: But really it's actually standing on sticks and sliding down a snow covered mountain and praying that you won't fall off a cliff. See? FUN!!!!

Katie: Well when you put it that way.

Marella and Biana: Well, what are we gonna wear?

Sophie: *pauses face palming* Basically a giant marshmallow suit.

Katie: But a umm cute marshmallow suit!?!?!

Keefe: YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! *fist pumping*

Emmy: *conjures snow suits* Biana, this one's for you. *chucks outfit at Biana's face causing her to fall into Tam's arms*