Secret Revealed

3rd Person POV:

Right now, we see Class 1-A, along with Class 1-B, Mei, Melissa (she transferred to UA), a few Pro Heroes, the Bakugo family, the Iida family, David, and the Todoroki family. (A/N: Tensei got healed. )

Tanya: Tensei, I need you to-

Tensei: Shut it, hoe.

Tenya: Brother, that's no way to talk to your sister.

Tensei: Oh shut the f*ck up, Tenya! 

Tanya: Brother, why are you mean to us?

Tensei: Isn't it obvious? I'm still mad at you two for hurting Izuku and going after Stain for revenge?

Tenya: We were only doing it for his sake and redeem the Ingenium title.

Tensei: So bullying a person who had no control of being born a quirk is okay and going after a dangerous criminal is good as well, huh?

Tenya/Tanya: ...

Tensei: That's what I thought. Neither of you deserve the title of Ingenium.

Tanya: But-

Tensei: And don't even ask me about getting you a quirk marriage with Izuku. It won't work.

Tanya: And why not?

Tensei: Because 1. he doesn't love you. And 2. His father is the general of North America. *in mind* Plus Izuku already have three girls that stole his heart.

Tenya: That man is nothing more than a villain who gave Izuku false hope. He should be arrested for kidnapping him and his mother.

Mitsuki: I agree with you on that, kid. *in thought* So that way he'll be a memory for Inko and I'll be there for him.

Masaru: Oh shut the hell up, bitch! You're the one who started this mess!

 Mitsuki: But-

Masaru: But nothing. You wanted Hisashi to yourself and tried to break a perfect relationship with him and Inko.

Katsumi: But dad he needs to-

Katsuki: SHUT IT, HOE!

Nezu: Can I get everyone's attention?

Everyone turned their heads to see Nezu on stage.

Melissa: Sir, what are we doing here?

Nezu: Today, we're going to react to someone.

David: Who?

Nezu: Izuku Midoriya. 

Neito: Why though?

Nezu: You'll know soon enough. I'll be having a machine that has your names on it and whoever name is selected have to come up and select a CD. Since I came with the idea, I'll go first.

Nezu opened the suitcases to reveal CDs.

Vlad: CDs?

Nezu: All will be explain soon.

Nezu pulled the CD that had the name, Flyers. He insert the disc into the player, the video reveals Izuku on the mic, along with Hisashi on drums, and some other people on different instruments.

Hisashi: You ready son?

Izuku: Yep.

Inko: Whenever you're ready, Izuku.

Izuku took a deep breath and start to play the guitar.