FNAF's part 9/MHA part 1

Afton-Emily Royal Household: Willow Marionette Afton-Emily, Henry John Emily-Afton, Michelle Teresia Afton-Emily, Elijah Noah Afton-Emily a.k.a Ennard, Eliza Rosemary Afton-Emily, Beth Laura Afton-Emily, Elizabeth Bluebell Afton-Emily, Christopher Evan Afton-Emily, Ethanoates Kornalus Afton-Emily a.k.a Nightmare, Athonites Cornelius Afton-Emily a.k.a Goldie a.k.a NM. Fredbear, Charlotte 'Charlie' Violet Emily-Afton, Samuel 'Sammy' David Emily-Afton, Henry John Emily-Afton Jr, William Oliver Afton-Emily and Olivia Lilly Afton-Emily.

Michelle and Elijah's Household: Michelle Teresia Afton-Emily, Elijah Noah Afton-Emily, Cassie Jane Afton-Emily, Gregory Evan Afton-Emily, Harold William Afton-Emily, David Henry Afton-Emily,  Willow Odette Afton-Emily II, Kaleb Christopher Afton-Emily, Calypso Annabeth Afton-Emily, Terresa Terisa Marionette Afton-Emily, Renato Perseus Afton-Emily a.k.a NM. Bonnie, Elijah Michael Afton-Emily, Noah Terrence Afton-Emily, Christiana Kelly Afton-Emily, Caetana Rosy Afton-Emily, Cosima Cosmos Afton-Emily and Cybill Venus Afton-Emily.

~~~~~~

Terresa noticed something was fully off after fifty years had went by making them all to be in the year twenty-eighty-three making them to have fun as Michelle kept going to work and Willow had fun with her grandchildren while Henry reads Elizabeth, Eliza, Beth, Christ, Charlie, Samuel and Cassidy a story in one of the living rooms.

The rest of the Missing Children showed up with Sparky making Willow to freak out before she saw the note that Henry's showing them making them to be shocked at this making both Fritz and Jeremy to jump hug her and called her mama which has her falling to her knees and hugs them tightly as they needed a proper family making Henry to smile at the scene.

Susie asked and Willow didn't mind as she includes her into the hug making many to wonder about Gabriel and Cassidy, but Gabriel's going to be a in-law while Cassidy's the same with Gregory making many to watch as Carlin's mind control's still there making Terresa to undo it with a snap of her fingers making Cassidy to be crying now.

Terresa looks outside her window as she still has her Bonnie stuffy husband as he goes into his true form which's Nightmare Bonnie making him to see her looking down towards a family of four: wife, husband and two children. He looks back to her as he knows her wish, but...

"I know... Too physically young, yet actually spiritually old enough to start a family, but something's telling me to start one now and I'm not going to ignore it. Something's going to happen to me and this feelings telling me to start now or else." Terresa always knew when shits about to happen and this is critical it seems.

"Fine, but I never went into my human form at all since I had married you, Terresa." NM. Bonnie warns her making her to understand as he went into his human form for the very first time making her to blush at him as he's very much handsome making him to blush as he didn't think she would call him handsome fully actually.

 Bonnie warns her making her to understand as he went into his human form for the very first time making her to blush at him as he's very much handsome making him to blush as he didn't think she would call him handsome fully actually

(AN: He's eyes are red. Just ignore the horns and tail)

NM. Bonnie saw his human form in the mirror and blushes himself before focusing on being the same height as her making him to wonder about this as she's a mix between two Animatronic Series and he's a full Nightmare Series making him to worry, but she shuts that down fast as she kissed him on the lips making him to gently push her down as he falls on top of her.