Shoto Gives Birth part 2

Afton-Emily Royal Household: Willow Marionette Afton-Emily, Henry John Emily-Afton, Michelle Teresia Afton-Emily, Elijah Noah Afton-Emily a.k.a Ennard, Eliza Rosemary Afton-Emily, Beth Laura Afton-Emily, Elizabeth Bluebell Afton-Emily, Christopher Evan Afton-Emily, Ethanoates Kornalus Afton-Emily a.k.a Nightmare, Athonites Cornelius Afton-Emily a.k.a Goldie a.k.a NM. Fredbear, Charlotte 'Charlie' Violet Emily-Afton, Samuel 'Sammy' David Emily-Afton, Henry John Emily-Afton Jr, William Oliver Afton-Emily and Olivia Lilly Afton-Emily.

Michelle and Elijah's Household: Michelle Teresia Afton-Emily, Elijah Noah Afton-Emily, Cassidy Clover Afton-Emily nee Johnson-Williamson, Cassie Jane Afton-Emily, Gregory Evan Afton-Emily, Harold William Afton-Emily, David Henry Afton-Emily, Willow Odette Afton-Emily II, Kaleb Christopher Afton-Emily, Calypso Annabeth Afton-Emily, Terresa 'Terisa' Marionette Afton-Emily, Renato Perseus Afton-Emily a.k.a NM. Bonnie, Elijah Michael Afton-Emily, Noah Terrence Afton-Emily, Christiana Kelly Afton-Emily, Caetana Rosy Afton-Emily, Cosima Cosmos Afton-Emily and Cybill Venus Afton-Emily.

Elizabeth and Gabriel's Household: Elizabeth Bluebell Anderson nee Afton-Emily, Gabriel Lucius Anderson, Gabriel Lucas Anderson, Harmonia Ariel Anderson, Ronald Victor Anderson, Fleur Maka Anderson, Andy Wattyl Anderson, Mia Jackeline Anderson, Preston William Anderson, Dolly Taylor Anderson, Jerald Henry Anderson and Cher Daisy Anderson.

Gregory and Cassidy's Household: Gregory Evan Afton-Emily, Cassidy Clover Afton-Emily nee Johnson-Williamson, Christopher Even Afton-Emily II and Cassia Chikao Afton-Emily.

Christopher, Ethanoates and Athonites's Household: Christopher Evan Afton-Emily, Ethanoates Kornalus Afton-Emily a.k.a Nightmare, Athonites Cornelius Afton-Emily a.k.a Goldie a.k.a NM. Fredbear, Kimberly Jane Afton-Emily, Kimberlee Jean Afton-Emily and Kathit Katoh Afton-Emily.

Cassie's Household: Cassie Jane Afton-Emily, Skylar Rio Afton-Emily, Jackson Tyler Afton-Emily, April Fleur Afton-Emily, Dorothy Karley Afton-Emily, May Solae Afton-Emily and Lunar Starla Afton-Emily.

Jeremy and Fritz and Elijah's Household: Jeremy Fredrick Afton-Emily nee Davis nee Brown, Fritz Mikal Afton-Emily nee Davis, Elijah Michael Afton-Emily, Evan Samuel Macbeth, Fred Daniel Jackson, George Castle Swiftian, Rebecca Tea Lionheart, Markus Edward Markiplier, Bella Melody Potter, Omar Peter Afton-Emily, Rosy Julia Afton-Emily, Brian Tobis Afton-Emily, Sally Iris Afton-Emily, Zackary Caloyer Afton-Emily, Peony Aqua Afton-Emily, Jeffery Luis Afton-Emily and Heather Emma Afton-Emily.

Susie and Kaleb's Household: Susie Asthana Afton-Emily nee Williamson, Kaleb Christopher Afton-Emily, Snowy Anna Afton-Emily, Samuel Davis Afton-Emily, Akko Rainy Afton-Emily, Jean Rouge Afton-Emily, Winter Willow Afton-Emily, James Leo Afton-Emily, Jamie Aaron Afton-Emily and Kaleb Carter Afton-Emily Jr.

Millie and Noah's Household: Millicent 'Millie' Afton-Emily nee Fitzsimmons, Noah Afton-Emily, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ??? and ???.

Terresa and Renato's family: Terresa 'Terisa' Marionette Afton-Emily, Renato Perseus Afton-Emily a.k.a NM. Bonnie, Renato Perseus Afton-Emily Jr a.k.a NM. Bonnie JR, Evenly Pennie Afton-Emily, Johnathan Adrien Afton-Emily, Clarissa Barnette Afton-Emily, Eri Afton-Emily, Skull Ali Afton-Emily, Patrick Kevin Afton-Emily, Pennie Kila Afton-Emily, James Charlies Afton-Emily and Augusta Sera Afton-Emily.

~~~~

Terresa brought Shoto in as NM. Marionette is in their human form making them to follow the doctor's instructions as it's November twenty-first making Shoto to be scared and worried, but Natsuo is going to be helping out and learning from this for his school report on the subject making him to help his brother out.

Fuyumi and Rei were outside as Terresa, Hitoshi, Pony, Kelsey, Andrew, Jake, Devon and Denki were there making them to worry, but knows Shoto's in good hands as Natsuo's there as well, too. Fuyumi will report to her father about it as he does have a right to know about this as Shoto's been in there for six hours before Natsuo came out.

"Hey, guys." He calls out making many to look towards him.

"All four babies and little Sho are doing alright, but the doctors what to examine Shoto and see if the uterus will disappear thinking a Quirk and wants to make sure it's not a permanent one or else they'll remove it, but Sho's boyfriend just stops them as he wants to have children with Shoto, so they may be able to leave it be." Many sighs as Terresa glares at the doors.

Once one of the doctors came out, she gave him a letcher and explains about where he got it from making the doctors to be shocked as Terresa's not giving him a break making Aizawa to pull her back making her to pout her letchering is getting stopped as he rubs the top of her head to further calm her down.

"My brother has one scary over-protective female friend there." Natsuo said as he's shocked at her letchering the doctor about this making the doctor to take a breath of relief at this making him to explain that Shoto and the babies are fine and nothing's wrong with their health making them to go meet them tomorrow.

Terresa got to them first thing in the morning making her to see that Shoto's still asleep and NM. Marionette hasn't left his human form yet. The babies are sleeping and Terresa can see that they have their Quirks already form their hair colors. One has blue and black hair meaning a higher version of Half-Hot, Half Cold with the gender being male.

The second one has black hair with small black ice forming around their hands with them being female, the third one has pure white hair, but creations of ice were around them with them being male and the fourth finale one has red hair, but creations of fire were around them with them being female making Terresa to smile down to them.

Shoto woke up and he saw Terresa smiling down onto his kids as she looks happy to seeing them as NM. Marionette woke up and saw her. The group even showed up and they were surprised by them as nothing of the father is being seen which Terresa thinks means he's Quirkless and has no Quirk at all actually.

Shoto sighs of relief as this is one thing he worries about making her to smile and said she hopes this calms him down as he needs this closer to fully move onto his new life with NM. Marionette which Shoto believes so making him to be happy as one of them wakes up and cries making Terresa to pick them up gentle and hands them over.

Terresa shows them on how to hold and to feed making Shoto to see how small they are including they're siblings as Terresa explains babies are born in different sizes and can be small or huge making him to nod as she shows pictures of the smallest to the biggest baby in the record holder book making him to be bug-eyed at this.

Shoto feeds his children making him to then catch up on school work that Hitoshi brought with him as they'll work on it together making them to skip school to hang out with Shoto making the doctors to be smiling at the scene as Aizawa went and saw it, but they're asleep making him to shake his head amused as Shoto has a group of being that cares for him.

Even his family were amused by this making them to leave them all be as Shoto deserves this more than ever and Terresa has saved his life cause of this making them to owe her one which she wouldn't want at all as she explains what she thinks his children has just form the signs of the Quirks themselves making him to be shocked.

"The eldest one has a stronger version of yours called Half-Blazing, Half-Glacial which will become Half-Inferno, Half-Arctic if they have a Quirk Awakening, Shoto. The second one has Black Ice Quirk making it to stronger than your mother's Quirk. The third and fourth ones have Ice and Fire Creation Quirk making them to mold their element into anything.

Example is plants or animals or weapons or even a mix of both like riding the animals as mounts and wielding weapons to fight with. They're more creative and you should encourage as it'll help them out meaning any kind of creativeness like paining, writing, video games, ect, ect, ect to have their creativeness to be boosted." Terresa said as Shoto agrees with her on this.

NM. Marionette's on the bed with Shoto on his lap as he holds him making the doctors to see a loving boyfriend and father making Shoto to blush and hides his face into NM. Marionette's chest making the doctors to not tease and checks on the five and then one month later, Shoto can go home now making him to accept.

NM. Marionette teleports them home and they place them into their cribs and Shoto naps in his hold on the bed making him to be getting a good sleep as napping isn't a wrong thing to do as Terresa does it all the time to get her energy back up and being able to handle the babies until they're physically older to be left alone with their siblings fully.