🩸Blood and Love ❤️ (🖤Drake💛)

Requested by: @catlovermplpad
💮Drake fluff (Jake angst)💮

_____________________________
{Jake's POV}
I was walking through the school halls when I was hearing the other kids whispering around and giggling about me and the music club. We won the competition and that got our reputation high, but after a few days... everything went back to the way it was. "It's because I'm not friends with Drew anymore, he's the one who kept me popular, and that helped build the club's reputation around the school." I haven't slept well recently and all I wanted to do was go home. I felt sick, but not from an illness.

I walked into the music room, but everyone else seemed perfectly normal and happy, but I felt awful. Except... they don't know that. Every time someone has asked me if something was wrong... "no I'm great" or "everything's alright." And learning how to fake a happy face in middle school helped pull it all together.

"Hey guys!" I said like I did even before the music club won the competition.

Milly was excited for some reason. "Hey Jakey!" She was practically bouncing off the walls.

I laughed a little. "What's got you so happy?"

"She just got with Elliot and she's celebrating." Zander said giving her a little smirk, which caused a death stare from Milly.

"Well, congrats Milly!" I said faking a happier smile. I was happy for her, but I felt like slouching and falling asleep. "I'm glad you two were able to get together."

She gave me a light smile. "Thanks Jakey."

_____________________________
{Hailey's POV}
"Thanks Jakey." Milly said before turning back to talk to Sean. I know that he was smiling, but Jake seemed off... the way his eyes are... he doesn't seem okay, but he always says that he is. I took out my phone to text Lia, I had her phone from the audio recording, but we became a bit closer after the competition:

Hey Lia, you got a minute?:

Lia 🎀: Yeah, is everything okay?

Well, with the club yeah, but Jake seems off, like REALLY off.:

Lia 🎀: What do you mean?

He seems tired and looks kinda sick, but it's almost unnoticeable since he says he okay and smiles. Do you know if anything could be eating away at him?:

Lia 🎀: Well, some people have started to make fun of him since the competition and Drew and them don't really talk to him, but I don't know anything other than that, I'm sorry.

It's okay, do you think maybe you could talk to Drew or give me his number so I could text him?:

Lia 🎀: I'll just text him, I hope he's okay, but I'll have to talk to you later.

Thanks a lot Lia.:

Lia 🎀: No problem Hailey.

I turned off my phone and look at Jake, he somehow seemed even worse. "Jake, are you okay?"

Everyone looked at him while he whipped his head to face me. "Yeah, I'm alright." He smiled, but it wasn't a real one, I don't know how, but I could tell.

"Please help him Drew... or whoever."

______________________________
{Drew's POV}
I was sitting there watching Henry and Liam argue about a scene in a anime, but I just decided scrolling on social media was better. However, I somehow came across a post about Jake...