2

((Guqqie's Pov))
I'm so excited. It feels like I haven't seen Aimsey in years. I walk towards the white building then turn right. The apartment building is brown and dull. I press number 126 on the door bell keypad. After a moment it makes a little beep then opens the door. I walk inside and go to the elevator. I press number 4 and it takes me up to the floor. I walk down a few hallways till I find apartment 126. I knock on the door.

((Aimsey's Pov))
There's a knock on the door. It's either Guqqie or the pizza I ordered. I walk over and open the door. I get tackled into a bear hug by Guqqie. This bear hug was so sudden that I fall to the floor.
"I think sometimes you forget I'm short and can be knocked over easily" I laugh, getting up from the floor.
"Yeah sorry about that." Guqqie says laughing softly. I'm not the type of person who loves hugs and loves being clingy but when it's Guqqie, it's quite alright.
"So how are you?" I ask standing up and dusting myself off. It hurt a little falling to the floor, but it's alright.
"Kind of stressed from moving and stuff to be honest." She looks down at the floor. She's not her normal happy self. I look at her then wrap my arms around her. I hug her tightly.
I'm not normally the one that starts hugs and cuddles and stuff but I can tell Guqqie needed this hug.

((Guqqie's Pov))
Aimsey wraps their arms around me tightly. I forgot how comfy hugs from Aimsey are.
"Thank you." I say softly, just enjoying the warmth of the hug.
"Do you want to watch a movie?"  Aimsey asks releasing me from the hug. Honestly if we did watch a movie I would probably be to distracted cuddling Aimsey.
"Sure!" I agree, knowing that I would probably be asleep by the halfway mark.

(HIYA ITS ME AGAIN!!!! I'm tired so I'm gonna go sleep but anyways I hope you are enjoying this so far!!!!)
((Word count: 354))