35. Aarnav

"Stop creating so much confusion, guys will go in one car and girls will go in other car

"Stop creating so much confusion, guys will go in one car and girls will go in other car." I said.

"Perfect, let's get ready now we have to leave in one hour." Reena said.

I was under the shower, while the hot water sparkled all over me. Showers were the best therapy to relax your irrelevant thought of course temporarily. Just two days and I am already missing my shower and imagining how relaxing it was after a tiring day.

I got ready and had a cup of coffee, that's because I wasn't going to drink. If I get drunk it would be easy for anyone to hurt Reena. Big brother duties first.

"Where are they? How long is it going to take?"
Vansh asked Zayn.

We have been waiting for the girls for like eternity now, sunny and Vijay were already two pegs down.

I saw a black shimmery dress with open hairs and nude lipstick. The simplest yet astonishing look my eyes have ever witnessed. The glow on her face was very evident that she is very excited for tonight and so was everyone.

"Finally tum logo ne aane ka kasht liya." Vijay said.

"Shut up Vijay, that's a bad manner. You already started drinking without us." Aadhya said punching him.

"You guys were taking forever and you know this is my favourite drink."

"Okay guys so firstly we are going to play a game." Vansh said.

"What kind of game?"

"I have prepared some chits, we are going to sit on a round table and one by one we are going to pick a chit and do whatever the chit has mentioned." Vansh explained while showing the chits.

"Each one of you will get one task." He said further.

"Come on, we are not in college anymore." I said.

"Trust me, the moment you see what's written in there you would be hiding your face." He warned.

"Let's start with Roshni." Vansh said.

"Why me first?" She asked.

"Because I planned this, I am the best man after all." He said shrugging.

"Fine let's get over with this."

Roshni picked up the chit and stared at the chit for a while and tried hard to speak.

"I can't do this! Are you out of your mind." She said.

"Okay but what's written in it?" Aadhya asked.

"Drunk call your ex, I can't pretend to be drunk sorry I suck at acting."

"Who said you have to pretend?"