one, i live here?

i'm writing this all in like one night lmao

sadie's pov:
as i'm walking downstairs a loud laugh erupts from the kitchen. i let out a sigh and see brady, my sworn enemy since second grade.

"oh." he says as i enter the room. "sorry, am i disturbing you?" i roll my eyes. "yes, you are." he scoffs.

"why are you here, anyway?" brady asks, his eyes narrowing at me, looking me up and down. "i live here?" i snarl.

"whatever." jack comes into the room and laughs. "what, your little feud hasn't gone away yet?" he asks.

"no." me and brady answer at the same moment. his cheeks heat up as i look away. "come on, brady." i mutter a yay and get a nasty look from brady.

"thanks, jack." i nod my head, sincerely. he smiles, getting brady out of the room for me. i get my food and walk back upstairs.

...

"i know!" i say, agreeing to my friend kory who was talking through the phone. "he's just so annoying." i sigh.

"maybe he like you?" she tilts  her head slightly. i burst out laughing. after a minute i look up at her.

"you're kidding, right?" i ask her, she shakes her head. "no! maybe he's insecure and scared of rejection." she exclaims.

"huh," i say, knowing that had made sense but it wasn't like brady, he was sweet to other people but a real bitch to me.

"so? do you think?" i get my train of thought interrupted by the voice coming from the other side of my phone.

"i don't know. can i call you back?" she nods as we say goodbye. i shut off my phone and lay back on my bed.

"sadie!" i hear my mom yell. "yeah?" she tells me to come down and i see her and my dad in the living room.

"what's up?" i ask as they look up to me. "hi, go get jack and brady for dinner." she smiles. "what? no. he's not staying." i scoff.

footsteps behind me stop inches from me. "actually, i am." brady gave me a smirk. "i'm going back upstairs." i say.

...

ava speaks!!
new book because i'm bored 😜