nine, cloud nine

i swear the title wasn't planned!
📍swearing + pda📍

sadie's pov:
"hey brady?" i asked, over the phone. me and brady had been calling for at least three hours now.

"yeah? what's up, shortie?" (ew) he looked up at me. "i don't hate you anymore." i smiled, seeing him blush.

"i know! why don't i come over?" he asked, i nodded. "sure. we can go out or something." i suggested. "okay, be there in ten." he hung up.

a knock came from the door as jack stood outside. "hey, what's up?" he came in and started playing with the light switch.

"what's been going on with you and brady?" he asked."nothing, why?" he gave me a look. "you know what i mean. i'm his friend and you act like something ISN'T there."

i sighed. "okay so maybe i like him. but everyone knows that- well not everyone. so don't tell him!" i yelled.

"tell him what?" brady asked as he came in. "i knew it! some thing is going one between you two!" jack argued.

"huh? oh i guess." brady shrugged. "so you don't have feelings for my sister?" brady looked down, flustered.

"uh, i mean i dunno?" he said, looking at me. "can you go?" i asked, making jack roll his eyes and leave.

"keep it pg13 kids!" jack yelled from down the hall. "sorry. i didn't think you'd be here so fast." i laughed.

"no worries. can i ask you something?" i nodded. "anything." he smiled. "is there anything happening between you an-"

he paused. "jayden?" he questioned. "what? no! there's nothing- no spark anymore!" he laughed.

"okay because someone had told me that you guys were hanging out recently." i shook my head.

"why?" i asked, making him blush a little. "it's because i like you. and i want you to know that i've liked you since first grade." he smiled.

"seriously? brady..." i feel my face go hot. to have a crush is one thing, but to hear them say that they like you us another!

"i like you, too. and if i'm being honest... i want us to be more." he shifted and looked at me, lovingly.

"can i be your boyfriend, sadie?" he asked ever so gently, making me want nothing more than than a kiss.

"yes." i pulled his collar on his shirt and his lips touched mine, sparks flew as he sucked in a breath.

"i love you, sadie. and not as a friend. i really do." he said as he looked at me, wanting to know if i feel the same.

"i love you too. you know, i was never that fond of you, noon." i giggled, wanting him to know that it's true.

...

ava speaks.
fond is done ilysm 🎉🎉