The first day after shifting

Today was the first they when bearie and carry shifted and there was big enough... The house was having 4 rooms and 2 floors but. Then too both lived in one room for some reasons which where bearie use to get nightmare also he is scared of dark ...... So carry use to sleep with him .... The next day both planned to go for house decor materials shopping or grocery shopping..... The next morning carry woke up and made breakfast cuz bearie was missing the food made by carry and so carry made breakfast when carry was making breakfast bearie was sleeping and suddenly bearie woke up and seen that carry was not on the bed so he seen carry was in kitchen so bearie gone in kitchen and stand next to carry ..... Carry seen it and said " babe u woke up so early" bearie says " ahh yah I woke up cuz u was making noise of plates so I woke up" carry said " sorry my love ok you go and sleep I will do it slowly now" carry picks bearie and took him on bed and bearie slept again.... After sometime carry was done with the breakfast making and he gone in the bedroom and he seen that bearie was on the corner of bed and was falling and carry ran towards him and pushed him again on bed .... Carry says " babe come on wake up let's do breakfast" bearie says " 5 mins plzzz" and then bearie remember that night when carry said right now means right now and he thought if he will not be awakened then carry with kiss him again so .... Bearie didn't woke up cuz he loves kisses though but .... Carry said "ok I will finish the breakfast u can order later" bearie says " heyyy nooo wait I am coming" carry smirked ......