when parents came 💀

After breakfast carry was doing work on laptop and bearie gone for a bath after he came  carry seen and ..... Carry said babes go and where ur clothes and come here I wanna talk to you something after bearie came bearie sat on bed ..... Carry opened his shirt buttons slowly bearie was shy and said "carry what are doing" carry says " let me do my job" bearie "😳😳"  bearie closed his eyes in shyness .... Carry came close to bearie but then too bearie was seeing carry cuz he loves that view .... Carry came and kisses bearie ..... Bearie said "now stop it I have to do work" carry said "really is ur work more important then me 😔" bearie says " no baby don't be sad ahh ok do whatever u want ok but don't do too much..... 🌚✨ .. and when carry just started doing that thing and the door bell rings bearie said "ahh wait lemme see who's there" carry says " no leave it must be post man he will come later again" but bearie pushed carry and gone to see who's there and bearie seen from the door hole and he seen carry's parents bearie said " babeeeeee wtf it's ur parents" carry says " ahh so ??? Open the door they will not say anything" bearie said " hey dumb first were ur pants" carry "😑 ahh sorry wait.... " And then bearie opens the door and says " ahh plz come in ".... Carry's mom says ahh "yes yes" and then she sees in the house that the bedroom was messed up she asks bearie ahh "what happen here" bearie says "nothing mom just we were cleaning the house" .... So bearie made tea for carry's parents and he gaved it to them both loved it and asked that " bearie did u made that" bearie  says "yes" while carry was talking with his parents bearie was making food for parents.... Carry's mom says " bearie come here I wanna talk something" bearie says " yes mom wait a second I'll come" and then carry's mom took bearie in a side and asked " bearie are u both dating?? Bearie was shocked..... And said " yes sorry mom" carry's mom says " bearie why are u saying sorry u should be happy I mean I am happy that u both are dating but how do u handle carry" bearie says  "actually he don't say anything infront of me cuz he knows if he will then..."
Carry's mom says" ahh it means u are a power bottom 😂 " bearie says " yeah 💅 ..... They were talking talking talking so much and that was so good after so much time the both parents were happy .....