36. Aarnav

"I'll ask someone to give first aid kit." Zayn said.

Reena applied medication and covered my hand with white bandage.

Everything was back to normal.... I sighed.

"Okay so let's complete the task." Sunny said.

Not again you duffer, I did this drama because of you shut your mouth.

"Robin stop him." I whispered.

"Huhh! But why?" He asked.

"I don't know I don't think it's a good idea to kiss someone from the group, it can get controversial."

"Ghanta! Sidha sidha bol na teri jal rahi hai." He said teasing.

"Kuch bhi bolta hai." I said trying hard to hide my jealousy.

"See if you accept it, I will stop him. Decision is yours."

As Sunny was moving towards Aadhya my thoughts were running fast and heartbeats out of it's control.

"Fine, I am jealous." I finally admitted but that would be worth it.

"Good, but how should I stop him now?"

"Are you mad? You said you will stop him if I admit it. I don't kn..."

Before we could come to a conclusion Aadhya spoke,
"So sorry Sunny, but I don't really wanna kiss.... Not just you but anyone. I hope you understand!" Aadhya said.

A sudden sense of proudness reached my chest and I thought to myself: 'THAT'S MY GIRL'

"Yeah it's fine, I totally respect you decision." Sunny said smiling.

"I guess you will have to kiss someone else." Vansh said and Sunny completed his task and with this the game was finally over. This game had my heartbeats changing too quickly, I mean let me breathe.

I was a little less drunk now that I was eating food but others were high on alcohol Reena too. I warned her and stopped her so much but she just sneaked out from front of my eyes and had drinks.

I saw her dancing with Vijay and my anger was triggered. I got up from my place and held him by his collar.

"Didn't I warn you to stay away from my sister?"
I said in anger but he remained calm.

"Bhaiyaa what are you doing! Stop this nonsense." Reena tried to release his collar from my hand.

"Mr. Oberoi we were just dancing relax." Vijay said while his mouth smelled like a bar itself.

"I know what is 'just dance' for a person like you, so I would suggest you to stay away from her."

"Get off him Aarnav, he wasn't even touching her they were far away." Aadhya said and pulled Vijay behind her.

"I don't care what he was doing, but tell him to stay four kilometres away from my sister."

"You are not being logical right now just go and sit on your place." Aadhya said and went off with Vijay.

It was 10 A. M. and I was already very sleepy, got knows how these people stay up so late at night and party like they are not going to see tomorrow.

I was getting bore in the club because I was neither drinking nor dancing so I thought of taking a walk at the pool area. It was empty and I saw someone sitting at the corner. I walked towards her and the moment I saw her black dress I knew it was Aadhya.