First Day

Who would have thought that one day Sana will be able to change her school . But fortunately she passed her exam and got admission in one of the best high schools in America . 

Sana is an introvert girl , her love for books and silent personality makes her different form the other students in class. Its her first day in school in Freshman and she didn't seem to have so have so much interest in socializing with her classmates . She get to know her schoolroom and entered found a seat at the last bench and settled over there . She took out her book and started reading.

This day for Sana is also like other days of her life but the only change is of surroundings and people. She dosen't have any interest in anyone but who knows the future it can be changed anytime.

                                                  The Classroom

The new students are all excited in their new school , new classroom and new environment . Everyone has started communicating with each other to know more. Some of them are form same junior school and other are seated as random seat partners to make friends. Sana is sitting at last alone , reading her books not minding her surroundings but then a girls comes to her . 

Girl: " Hi ! Can I sit over here if you don't have any problem?"

Sana: ( looks at her and nods her head to yes )

Girl: ( settles down beside her and started speaking ) " My name is Ran and yours?"

Sana : " Sana "

Ran: "Hi Sana nice to meet you , Everyone is sitting in front why are you not? You know I have got a friend from junior school but she will be joining here tomorrow."

Sana: (thinking) " Such a talkative person "

Ran continued her conversation and Sana kept reading not minding her. Then the class teacher enters and started describing the roll numbers and the procedure of attendance. After getting briefed about the formalities and clearing them out Sana was declared as the  temporary class representative till the class elections.

The classes were held according to schedule and this is how Sana's first day was.

                                                                         *THE END of Chapter 1*

This is the starting of my story I have made it plain deliberately to relate the reality of life. Its not like the interesting part will start suddenly on the first day , No . It will evolve throughout the chapters. 

Thank You