Chapter - 2

"Jeon Jungkook." She said and my eyes grew wider. Am I really dreaming or right now I am standing infront of the richest lady. I shook my head shrugging the thoughts as she took out something from her bag. I noticed it was her "Samsung Flip Phone" wow I love that. But I am too poor to buy it.

"Give me your number, I want to thank you specially some other day. Today I am a little busy." She said , her voice warm no hint of attitude that normally rich people holds. Her way of talking melt my heart immediately. My mom didn't talk to me that well since years and I miss that warmth of hers.

She brought me back to reality by as she kept her hand on my shoulder. I nodded and took her phone, typing the number carefully.

"Okay then, I will meet you again later." She said smiling and soon a black limo car came infront of us. A man in a black suit got down , clear from his attire that he was a body guard. Had a pistol clearly visible on the side of his pant. I saw her get inside the car. She waved at me for the last time smiling and I returned it.

Suddenly something striked me as I looked at my wrist watch. '8:50', oh no, I am late again. I run in cheetah speed sprinting and got inside the college. There were no student in the corridor because the classes have already started. It was a bit of relief because that way I didn't had to pass a crowd of people. I finally reached near the class panting. My classes start at '8:30' I was 25 minutes late as my wrist watch now showed exactly '8:55'.

I gulped nervously as I said "M-may I come in?" It was physics class and the teacher looked at me from top to bottom. A silence fell in the whole class as everyone's eyes were me. I am so embarrassed. I could see from the corner of my eye that the teacher was fuming in anger.

"Miss Y/n!!! Are you a dumb? Or do you do it on purpose! You are always late for the class. What is the reason for today huh?"

"Sir actually I -" I tried to give the reason in my defence but he cut me off immediately.

"ENOUGH OF YOUR NUISANCE! I AM NOT GONNA TOLERATE STUDENTS LIKE YOU IN MY CLASS. YOU KNOW WHAT? GET OUT FROM MY SIDE BEFORE I CALL THE PRINCIPAL!!!!!" He yelled so loudly that I could feel my ear drums getting bursted. I nodded lightly not wanting to create anymore problems. It's not like I anyways liked physics.

I stood at the corridor infront of the classroom. My jaw hurts, that thief slapped really hard. I huffed at my bad luck. Nothing to do, but I was happy that atleast I was able to help someone from the first time without creating much problems.

I was looking at the garden that was visible from there, suddenly I heard the bell ring indicating that the first class got over. Honestly I don't care about the classes, it's the attendance. Less attendance will ultimately result into big problems.

I was pacing out when I recieved a smack on my head. I whined knowing who it was. My annoying bestfriend.

"Yaaah!! How dare you?" I turned around and look at his audacity he was standing there smiling like an idiot.