Day 2b. Fun

[New Headcanons:]
[Undertale and it's multiverse is real. This is another multiverse and those with God clearance and above can travel here without having to worry about their codes separating them from this multiverse.]
[A myriad of other mythical creatures are real.]
[I might add more later.]

This world:
This is a cross between real life and Among Us {and the Undertale Multiverse now}. The only crewmates we'll see are ghosts following people around. We will meet others like us...

But let us focus on living with Shadow, shall we?

Shadow

I went over to her and she let her magic guard down. It was finally time to see how this world would react to me. 

I formed a bubble around her and it grew in size until it popped, revealing the glory that is me. I growled, low and long. The teacher was terrified and Naory was cheering me on, telling me to go terrify the fuck out of this idiot. 

I was already planning on doing so. 

Most of the ghosts had left, but one or two of my dead comrades came in to see what the commotion was. The kids were absolutely horrified just seeing me. I let my smile creep up and gave the idiot a dark glare. I then turned the lights off for this room and teleported behind him. I let my glare flare. The kids looked at me horrified and tried to warn Mr. Idiotic but they were too late. I pulled out my knife and pressed it against his throat. 

Years of killing has taught me how to steady my hand and not draw any blood when I don't want to. 

I whispered in his ear, "Don't make me or her mad. E v e r ." 

The lights turned back on and I teleported her back to her seat and let her have control again.

Naory

I woke up sore and tired. My head was on my desk. Shadow had done something and I didn't remember what. I groaned and everyone in the room looked over at me. I got startled by this, so I woke up very quickly. "Hey.." I looked up and saw Mr. Idiotic looking at me with a horrified expression and an indent on his throat. Seems Shadow pulled out his knife. "A-are you... alright?" That was immensely strange coming from him, but I rolled with it. "Yeah.. just a little sore is all." He looked a little bit relieved at that, and said, "Good. I don't want you angry." 

...Had Shadow made a threat? "Mmmmaaybe." Hhhh.. 'You didn't have to pull out your knife. Your presence alone would've convinced him.' "Maybe. But I wanted him to have  n i g h t m a r e s." When he said that, the left side of his visor got a red glint. Suddenly my vision went black again, but this time it popped after a few seconds and I felt normal again. I had felt bigger when I woke up. I looked to Shadow for explanation. "I forgot to change back to your form when I gave you control. I just did so." I facepalmed and laid my head- my own human head this time- down on my desk. Maybe if I slept I would remember more. 

I got rudely awoken by the bell ringing, and surprisingly not by Mr. Idiotic. Which was strange, considering he always yelled at me the moment I laid my head down on my arms. Which strongly reinforced my theory that Shadow had made a threat to him. I wondered what the consequence was... dog damn it the Bad Sanses are rubbing off on me. I need to slow down on reading those fanfics...

I was walking through the halls again. The day went surprisingly boring, my friends chatted a bit with me and all in all, nothing eventful happened again. Well, aside from a fight between a dragon and some weird skeleton with a bru- Wait, WAS THAT INK?! Whatever, I just realized it now, nothing I can do about it. He's prolly back in his Multiverse. I swore I heard Double Kill while those two were fighting... 

Everyone's left except the ghosts and some teachers. One of these being Mr. Dorfen (Mr. Idiotic? yea him). I got to his room and knocked lightly. All the teachers lock their doors after everyone leaves. He opened it enough so we could see eachother. "W- Niory! What are you doing here?" He looked shocked and scared. "It's Naory, sir. And I came to ask about what happened today." He got more terrified than scared at that. "Well- Come on in, I-I'll tell you what happened." 

He started explaining at Shadow's possession. He had walked up to me, disappeared and the next second after, a black bubble had surrounded me. It had gotten bigger and bigger and when it popped it revealed Shadow in all his terrifying glory. (That's what Shadow said, not me or Mr. Dorfen.) Then, Shadow had growled, then he had turned the lights off and teleported behind Dorfen. He hadn't seen the glare behind him, but the kids did and tried to warn him but they were too late because Shadow pulled his knife and pressed it against his throat for a solid few seconds and then he had whispered "Don't make me or her mad. E V E R ." Shadow confirmed all of this. 

I spent a minute processing what he had just said to me. I gave Shadow a look and said, "Shadow, you didn't have to do that." Dorfen looked at me shocked. "You gave the thing a name?!" I gave him a glare and said, "HIM, not 'the thing'."  He shut up. "And Shadow?" Shadow shivered and said, "Yyyees?" "Ignored for thirty minutes." "Wha- NO, PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO BE IGNORED!!" "Sir, I'm needing to go home. See you Monday?" Mr. Dorfen nodded, too terrified to speak with the breakdown Shadow was having. 

I walked home, took the shortcut and sat on my bed. Shadow had since silenced, he knew he wasn't going to get a response until the thirty minutes was up. His kill button had been replaced with a timer and he had set it to thirty minutes. I got on my laptop. I was going to check Discord and see if Cox was on. Signed in, and there he was, online. I started sending him a few messages.

me: hey what u doin

C O X: nothing much
C O X: what about you?

me: Tired and bored
me: VC?

C O X: sure

...

He finally picked up.

(A/N, sry for the short chapter-)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 21, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Black, Blood, and Grayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें