20

E!News

Belamour spotted at Estelle Larsen's Listening Party! 
New York City, USA - December 5th, 2023 6:48 PM 
By: Tina Eywil

Esmeralda Belamour is rumoured to release her album in a week. Was her visit to her so-called "best friend's" listening party for her to steal the attention?

A couple of days ago the Belamour woman released the preorder links for her debut album "Curiosity" featuring the two artists DaBaby and RM from BTS. According to sources Esmeralda has been invited as a guest to Estelle Larsen's listening party to Larsen's new album "emails I can't send fwd:". Fans, however, cannot help but speculate whether Esmeralda attended the event to support her best friend or if she was there to ensure that her debut album will receive more streams and attention than her friend. Stay tuned for more and do let us know what you think of the song titles below.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Koreaboo

Everything we know so far behind each song from the debut album "Curiosity" 
New York City, USA - November 12th, 2023, 4:15 PM 
[By: Kim Sohna]

Earlier today, the famous Belamour woman, Esmeralda Belamour released her debut album "Curiosity" with songs that has some hidden messages that fans has already managed to interpret and explain each lyrics for the people who are not as involved in...

Earlier today, the famous Belamour woman, Esmeralda Belamour released her debut album "Curiosity" with songs that has some hidden messages that fans has already managed to interpret and explain each lyrics for the people who are not as involved in Esmeralda's life as some of her die hard fans are. Of course, each explanation and theory should be taken as a grain of salt until the singer herself confirms them.
Down below you will find some song titles with a theory or interpretation made by her fans. If you wish to read more visit this twitter account (@username).

Barbie Doll (theory by @username on a blog).
The song Barbie Doll is the last track on Esmeralda's debut album. The track is only available on physical copies due to it being one of the hidden tracks, therefore not a lot of people have managed to hear the song yet. However, being one of the few who has heard it, I have this theory that Barbie Doll is about her complicated relationship with her mother. Those who have been a fan of Esmeralda Belamour know very well that her relationship with Danyi Belamour née Kim, her mother, has never been good. In the song Barbie Doll there's a line that backs this theory up.
"You move me around as if I was your Barbie Doll.
Can't you tell that I'm no Barbie.
Stop acting like a child, you'll only destroy the doll."

This line holds a significant line due to how she has written it. The stop acting like a child hints towards the infamous temperament Danyi has, something that a lot of celebrities have commented on in the past, and we can all assume that her behaviour is much worse towards her own daughter. Another line that hints that this is about her mother is:
"Want me to wear pretty dresses and force me into jobs I don't wanna do.
Can't you tell I'm not the obedient Barbie Doll you wanted.
Oh wait, wait, wait here a moment, Barbie was an independent Doll.
Oops, guess we gotta do this the other way. I ain't no Ken." 
There's a lot of lines in the song that hints that this is a song about how her mother always needs to control her and everything. However, I feel like this is the end of this song analysis for now.