Chapter One

Opening his eyes, Tyler noticed how he had been mysteriously teleported into this new game. The area was barely lit, making it hard to see anything in this space. But it wasn't long until a bright glowing light with a few smaller 'stars' appeared – finally lighting up the area. Tyler didn't know what was happening but knew this was just the start of a new Pokemon adventure. And it wasn't long until a voice could be heard, coming from the bright light. Much to the shock of Tyler.

The voice began. "Welcome to my secret realm, located in the abyss of space and time... I'm glad that you've decided to arrive..."

Tyler asked. "Thank you and... who are you?"

"My name is Arceus. I can see what you look like, but... what's your name?"

"I'm Tyler."

"So your name is Tyler..."

"Correct."

"You're about to enter a new world that is waiting to be discovered... It's a place full of Pokemon waiting to be discovered and taken in by a trustworthy trainer... Your goal: Seek out all Pokemon... Good luck."

"Got it, and thank you."

After that conversation, that was when the area dimmed and Tyler could feel himself suddenly falling through the abyss, as if this was how he was going to enter this new world – by literally being dropped into it. As he fell through the abyss, he could feel the winds rushing past him, messing up his short brunette hair and making it feel much cooler than before. But soon, his descent slowed as Tyler noticed how he was strangely floating in this abyss after having fallen for what felt like ages.

Somehow, flashes of light could be seen for a few moments as a strange device soon came into view. Tyler was about to comment on this – when he noticed how the balls of light and the device soon jolted forward as a bright figure came into view. Tyler was shocked as he had never seen this figure before. And what was even more surprising, was how the strange device was encased in a brief light before it proceeded to float over to Tyler.

Tyler looked down as he cupped his hands as if the orb of light wanted to rest in them. But soon, something unexpected would occur...

Tyler soon felt a force seemingly picking him up and towards the bright light as it was now surrounded by rings of light. And that was when Tyler could feel himself falling, again. Blacking out in the process.