Kunikida x book

Smut

It was a normal day at the Armed Detective Agency, Kenji was shopping for more cows, Yosano was admiring her new knives, Naomi and Tanizaki were being...themselves.. Ranpo was eating snacks while reading one of Poe's knew books, Atsushi was doing Dazai's work while Kunikida choked Dazai and scolded him.

"You Bandage waste! Stop making the poor kid do all your work!"

"Awhh! But Kunikida!~ My hands are too tired after last night~ I was doing a lot of work you know!~"

Kunikida's grip around the others neck tightened.

"That's no Excuse! I don't care what you did with your hands last night! Your work is far most more important than that!"

The choked man gave the other a wicked grin.

"Kunikida~ Choking someone is a bit kinky~"

Without warning he threw the brunette across the room slamming him on the floor before sitting back down at his desk like nothing had happened. The poor traumatised Atsushi stared back and fourth between Dazai's dazed body in the ground and the Blonde, he quickly went back to doing his work not wanting the same outcome his mentor got.

As Dazai went back to do whatever he was doing, Kunikida couldn't help but look at his ideals book. He thought about what Dazai had said and earlier and wondered if... no. He had work to do, and it was inappropriate to be thinking about that in a work environment.

The time passed by and Kunikida still couldn't stop taking glances towards his ideals book, once it was time to head back home he took the same amount of time he would to pack up and head towards the agency apartments.

Whilst in his room Kunikida grabbed his note book and sat down on his bed. Without thinking he took off his pants and saw the bulge exposed from inside his boxers, he placed a hand on it before taking them off. He placed the cold cover of the notebook onto his dick and started to stroke it slowly, he grunted as it gave him some odd satisfying pleasure. The book stroked faster against the skin of his dick as the pace fastened. Groaning softly towards the odd pleasure he grabbed another book, not caring which one and put the spine of the book against his entrance and pushed.

"Ah- fuck~" he moaned, the pleasure building up as he was close towards his climax. A few moments of odd pleasure he placed both books on his dick capturing it and pumped it with both the cool slicked covers. "Gah!~ ha~" He was close, the pleasure was odd but it was good. He continued to pump his dick with the two dicks and cummed hard, spilling all over his books. His ideals book had a little bit of cum but the second one had more as he moved it towards the tip, wiping away the evidence.

He put his ideals desk and looked to see what the second book he picked up was as he didn't take a look before he used it.

...

Out of disbelief he threw the book across the floor and pulled his pants back up pulling the sheets over his body and shut his eyes hoping to fall asleep. Eventually after calming down he fell asleep.

——

Another person sighed as he took Kunikida's glasses off his head and placed it on his bedside table. "Ah, Kunikida. You know it's bad to sleep with glasses on." The person whispered. As the person began to mess around with his book organisation he saw a book on the floor. Huh, Kunikida never leaves a book out of order. The figure picked up the book and felt it was sticky, he chuckled softly to himself and placed the book somewhere random.

"Silly Kunikida, I told you that choking people was kinky~ now your fucking books called 'How to make an ideal Dazai'. Ne~ never knew you liked me that much" The brunette walked out the room giggling to himself softly, he decided to leave Kunikida's house before he found out he broke in again.

——

Kunikida walked into the office a second off schedule. "Kunikida! Your late by a second! That's weird of you, you're always a perfectionist with time! Why so late?~" An annoying voice chuckled. He sighed before sitting down beside his partner and his partners mentor, placing his work bag down and began his work. "I was busy" he coughed. Not bothering to wonder why Dazai was early rather than late.

Dazai grinned "oh? I didn't know you changed your schedule. Guess you made an error." He snickered.

Kunikida ignored the brunette as he continued his work. No one shall ever know what happened last night. He sighed grabbing his notebook of ideals and placed in on his desk. Little did Kunikida know that Dazai (And Ranpo obviously) already knew what had happened, but Dazai was feeling nice enough no to blackmail anyone today.