Chapter 1: Bad Start.

Y/N Pov:

Im not really excited to go to the first day of highschool. The people in the city are depressed and cold, the streets feel unsettling, everything about this city is.. definitely weird.

I woke up at about 5:54am.

"God.. what time is it?"

I picked up my phone from my nightstand and realised I still have atleast an hour to get ready. Weakly, I sat up on my bed and stretched my body. I heard my sister and mom argue in the kitchen. I growled at the sound of them shouting at 5 in the morning. "Oh well," I thought to myself.

I yawned before I stood up and put on some clothes. Just an oversized white shirt with some flared jeans would go perfectly fine, along with a hoodie over it. Nothing too fancy or basic. I brushed my hair, curled my hair, did my basic make-up and went downstairs.

The first thing I saw was my mom and sister still argueing.

"Could you guys settle down? Its 5 in the morning.."

I muttered. They both turned to me and gave me an annoyed look, as to tell to "not get involved". I walked to the kitchen and took some bread in my hand before packing my school bag, putting on and tying my shoes, then walking out of my house.

I didnt slam the door, but I did hear my mom yell at me to shut the door quieter. I rolled my eyes and walked to my bus stop. The bus stop was.. rather lonely and cold.

"I could have brought a jacket.."

I thought to myself. I just shrugged it off, since it would be too late to run to my house and grab one in time before the bus comes. After a while I heard footsteps approaching the bus stop. My head turned to the footsteps and saw an emo goth kid, about 6'5, long black hair. He didn't notice me right away, but after a while of staring at him, he noticed and turned to me. He gave me an annoyed look, as to tell me to "fuck off".

I noticed him giving me the look and took out my phone, texting my friend, TK. TK has been my friend since 1st grade, so I'm happy to have them.

Messages:

Y/N: uhmm hey tk?

They almost immediately responded.

TK: whassup?

Y/N: some emo dude keeps staring at me at the bus stop

I looked over at him as I wrote that. He seemed to be looking out for the bus. I then got a message.

TK: you mean peter? the one whos gonna be in our class?

My heart dropped. Him? Some emo goth kid? We already got off to a bad start by staring at eachother, which was bad enough!

Y/N: WHAT.
Y/N: please tell me your joking.

I thought I was gonna cry. Not literally, but you get what I mean.

TK: sorry but im not 💀

I sighed. Loud enough for him to hear, since he turned his head my way.

Y/N: yk what, i dont have time for this. ill text u later. meet infront of the school. okk?

TK: okk cya there 😊😊

TK is such a sweetheart. I love them, as a friend, ofcourse. I always forget that TK has something for me, or atleast had. After a few moments, I looked at the street. I saw the bus coming my way. I fixed my posture as the bus stopped infront of me. I made my way inside the bus. I sat in the middle of the bus, as the emo sat in the far behind with his headphones on.

God. I cant stand people like him. So agressive for no reason. What right does he have to even look at me? Worse, stare at me? Ugh. I dont have time for people like him. Yet I cant get him off my head..

Peter Pov:

Whats wrong with that girl? Why was she staring at me? Is she mentally okay? Wait.. why am I so.. "interested" in her.. No. I cant have feelings for her. But oh wow.. shes so pretty. A slight smile appears on my face. I do my best to hide my hand infront of my mouth, yet I cant stop smiling. Thank god Im sitting behind her, otherwise she'd find me creepy and weird. Not that she thinks I'm not weird right now, but.. it cant get worse.. can it?

The bus stops at my highschool. I saw her also standing up. Wait.. she goes to my highschool?! I hope shes not in my class..

I walked behind her, a bit further away but still seeing her in my sight. As she stopped infront of the school, I didnt want to seem "stalkative", so I just went inside the school. My cheeks flush when I see her.

TKs Pov:

I hope Y/N is waiting for me. I know she wouldn't lie to me about something as small as that, I just dont want to walk into the school all alone. I pick up my pace as I arrive at the school. I walked over to Y/N and hugged her unexpectedly. She flinched at my sudden presence but laughed it off as she noticed it was me.

"God, you scared me!"

She chuckled. I smiled at her laugh. It makes me feel so flustered.

"Anyways, lets go inside? I cant wait to see the school!"

My words seem to make her smile. She nod and we both walk in the school.

~||938 words||~

I HOPE UR ENJOYING THIS 😊 (i made this from 11pm till 1am 💀)