Chapter 3: 02:41am. (kinda smut warning😁)

(smut warning at the end🧍‍♀️ PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR IT.💔)

Y/Ns Pov:

Ugh.. what happened last night.. oh. I fell asleep. Fuck.. what time is it? Am I late to school? Oh no. I pick up my phone and check the time. My gaze softens as I read "02:41".

I loosen up my body and realise I'm still in clothes. I decided to change clothes, since I'm sweating. I changed into some silk pjamas before exiting my room. I can hear my sisters phone in her room. Doesn't she know how to turn her volume down?

I went to grab a glass before filling it up with tap water. Usually I'm not allowed to drink from the sink, since my mom tells me its "bad for my health" or "poisoned", but it honestly tastes better than filtered water.

I chugged down the water, wiping my mouth after. I let out a loud sigh before leaning on the counter. I took out my phone and checked snapchat. I saw a new person added me. The user said.. @rebelqwxc.

Huh. I dont know this person. It doesnt even have a bitmoji. I added the person and sent a chat:

"Uhm who are you?"

The chat stayed on delivered for a while. Meanwhile I left my phone on as I cleaned the glass and putting it on the drying rack. I get a chat:

"u know who, freak."

Oh. Now I know who it is.

"Ohh your that emo kid?"

"excuse me? emo? ur the freak"

I just replied with a thumbs up before grabbing my phone and sitting on my bed, leaning my back against the wall. The emo stayed online for a while before I wrote:

"So whats ur name?"

He opened my message, but thought for a while, since he awnsered after a while.

"i dont like my name"

"create a nickname or something"

Huh. I guess he really doesnt like his name. Maybe his parents gave him a really bad name?

"How about.."

"Peter?"

He stayed silent for a long time, yet he was online. Did I do something wrong? It was just a guess. Besides, it suits him well.

"how did u know my name? did u talk to Sarah?"

I thought for a while. Whos Sarah? Is she his girlfriend or something? Anyways, thats not important. The important thing is that I guessed his name.. how?

"Whos Sarah?"

"forget it."

Huh. Rude much.

Peters Pov:

How the fuck did she know my name? Is she.. stalking me?! No.. I dont believe it. Maybe it was a lucky guess.

Huh. She left me on opened. I guess I'll just say good night.

"good night."

"goodnight🥖"

Baguette emoji? Is that some sort of humor? Okay, I cant lie, I did laugh a little. Anyways, I guess I should wait for her to go to sleep.

(~TIMESKIP~)

Its 03:12am. I should make my way to her house. I stood up and opened my window, looking out that noone sees me. I jump out the window and sprint out of sight. I take a shortcut to her house. I walked for not even 2 minutes and saw her house from afar. I stood at the bottom of her house, ready to climb up to her window. My cheeks just flushed as I thought about her. I quietly opened her window and hopped in her room. I leaned over her, towering over her body. I was quite close to her. I could feel her body heat.

I noticed she had airpods in whilst sleeping. I couldn't hear the music, but I could hear her breathing. I decided to risk it and caress her face. Her face warmed my cold hands. I smiled at her, even though she couldn't see me. I sat down on the floor next to her. I noticed what she was wearing. I smirked at the sight of her clothes.

I felt my body heat rising and feeling.. different. I decided since its my second time being here, I'd use the opportunity to.. please myself.

As I was sitting on the floor I jerked off to her, looking back and forth at her and at myself. I bit the collar of my shirt to muffle my moans as I did so. After just a few moments I finished. I panted as I sat on the floor, smiling. I stood up, not even cleaning myself up, just putting my pants back on before jumping out the window out of her room and making my way to my house.

I entered my room, immediately changing clothes. I just put on some shorts without a shirt, who needs one anyways? I laid down on my back, my limbs spread apart. I closed my eyes before drifting away in my sleep.

~||799 words||~

(That was.. wild.🧍‍♀️😊🥖)