Stripper Deku x Bakugou (Aged up)

Hello! This is my first story and I'm completely open to criticism as it helps me improve. Also open to any requests.

*WARNING: SWEARING AND SMUT*

*text* is for thoughts

"text" is for speaking

'text' is for texting

Narrator:

Bakugou groans as he is dragged by Kirishima into the Midnight Dancers Club. The club reeked of beer and was loud with cheering. He pushed past groups of people to get to a huge group of men huddled by the platform in the front. He looked to see a shiny pole covered in a white substance. A hot man was grinding on the floor in front of the group of people. He and Kirishima watched dollars fly in the air aimed at this sexy man. Bakugou was mesmerized and was completely red.

He walked back to the entrance as soon as the stripper was on his break. He slapped $200 onto the table saying, "Private with that man right there." He pointed towards the dancer. "Right away sir." The employee calmly stated. He punched some words into his computer and handed Bakugou a card and said, "Room 2, all yours."

In his room there was a king sized bed, with a pole right infront of it. On the bedside table, there were condoms, dildos, and kinky toys. The stripper from before walked in. He was wearing black lingerae. A strip of black mesh ran over his nipples. There was black strings streaching down to his thong in a gorgeous pattern. He walked to the front of the room.

"Dance." Bakugou instructed. He moved up and down on the pole and spun around it a couple time. He could feel Bakugou growing impatient. He crawled onto the bed and over to Katsuki. "You know, I didn't even get your name." "Katsuki Bakugou, and you?" "Izuku."

"I think you should give me your number before we start." Deku said smirking. "Put it in your phone then. (***)***-****." Katsuki said while staring into Izuku's emerald green eyes. Midoriya puts his number into his phone, then clicks on the name. He saves Bakugou as Daddy, and then throws it onto the bed where Katsuki can see it. When Bakugou looks over he sees the name and blushes.

Izu takes this chance to pounce on Katsuki pinning him down and kissing him. Kat bits his lip and Izu lets out a soft moan. Bakugou slides his tounge into Izuku's mouth and explores in every crevas. They could feel themselves getting hard.

Katsuki orders, "Strip." And immediently they're both naked. Katsuki puts Deku on his stomach and his knees and pounds him doggystyle. The room is filled with moans and grunts of pleasure.

"Daddy?" Izuku whimpers. "Yes?" Kat responds. "Can I cum?" "Only if you beg." Earlier Bakugou had put a cock ring onto Deku. Deku got onto his knees, faced Katsuki, and started whining and begging. Bakugou responds by sliding the cock ring off. Midoyria practicly explodes onto himself and Kat leans over and licks Izu's sweet cum off of his stomach.

Their time ran out, so they cleaned up and left the room. Kirishima was waiting by the entrance. "Bro...did you get his name at least???" With that Katsuki responds with, "Well I gave him my number?"

"LETS FUCKING GO!"

"Shut up Sharkboy."

WORD COUNT: 576

That's it for part one! If you want another one comment so. But I got to go to bed because it is 2:18. Good Night!