Deku Gender Swap

Hi again! I'm trying to make these oneshots good so they take a bit of time. Thank you for your patience!

*Deku is a girl*

================================================================

NARRATOR:

Deku has been practicing his pole tricks for a while now. She originally had amazing core. But after getting with Katsuki, she wanted to surprise him. Because they rarely had guests, Deku had remodeled the guest bedroom. She had added a pole in the center and cleared out any other furniture.

DEKUS POV:

*I think I have been practicing enough. I'm ready.* I walked over to Bakugou and I whispered in his ear. "Meet me in the guest bedroom in 20 minutes ok?" Bakugou smirked and nodded.

Hopefully that was enough time. I went to the guest room and got changed. I put on red top, mesh everywhere but letting my nipples push through. That top followed by a red thong, and I was ready to start stretching.

After my time was up, I heard a knock. "Come in~." I said teasingly. He opened the door and immediately blushed. As I walked over to the pole he sat down.

I pressed play on Spotify and the music started playing. I started to spin around in a basic pose. Then I flipped upside-down and opened my legs to a middle splits, flashing Katsuki. I slid around into a split on the floor and stood up. I took of my clothes for Katsuki to give him the full show. I put the bar in between my boobs and started grinding on the pole. I watched as he covered his boner.

I climbed up the pole and I wrapped my hands on the pole and held the pole in between my thighs. I arched my back as I circled around a couple times.

I grabbed the bar at shoulder length and spread open my legs to give a full view of my pussy. I watched as he grew impatient. A slid down off the pole. "What?" I say innocently. "Do you need to fuck me that bad?"

He walked towards me and put a hand on my boob. "I think I do." He whispered in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine. He picked me up and brought us to our room. He threw me on the bed.

Needless to say, he fucked me hard. I couldn't walk the next morning.

================================================================

Please leave requests in the comments! Thank you for reading!

Word Count: 416

See you in the next part!