Chapter 10: Ice Cold Clues

As Tanya recollected herself from the last meeting she was in, the next group came through the door.

Katyusha and Nonna of Pravda, Katyusha was about the same height as Tanya and when they first met, Katyusha made it a point to become friends off the battlefield but rivals on it and Tanya had accepted that she enjoyed a good fight every so often and enjoyed camaraderie. Nonna had set down a briefcase that held the info they were about to share and Tanya welcomed them.

"Well well well, if it isn't my old friend and rival Tanya Degurechaff!" Katyusha exclaimed

"How are you doing lately?" asked Tanya

"Oh you know just trying to prepare for our next battle but that's not why we're here isn't it?"

"No it isn't, I assume you may have some clues regarding the recent events that have occurred?"
Asked Tanya

"Yeah I do" Nonna open the briefcase
She handed Tanya the papers and she explained what happened

"So one day some of the boys came to Pravda for some reason but they got clearance from the headmaster, I don't know why but they did. Anyways they must of charmed all of my team because during the next morning when I called a training session no one showed up! So I punished them for it and they still didn't flinch. I asked if they were willing to even fight and do matches but to no avail they said no. It's gotten very messy over there.

Nonna then said "I remember your match with Gloriana and we recently just had one with all stars to see if the girls would fight and not be obsessed over the boys, needless to say we lost and it looks like they sabotaged us as well. But we don't know how to fix these girls and put them in the right mindset they've become mindless drones it seems like."

Katyusha continued the convo "we have a slight suspicion that Jefferson isn't the top guy and there's someone else because we got some footage of the boys sneaking in some type of thing that the likes of Jefferson wouldn't be able to make. But that's just a theory of ours."

After reviewing the footage and before Tanya could thank them for their time.  The main person that Tanya wanted to see had come in.

Miho nishizumi stood at the door with her hands on her hips she said "what Katyusha and Nonna told you aren't wrong there's another person and I can tell you who they are and what they've done to Kuromorimine, Pravda, Oorai, saint Gloriana and Anzio are true and what I believe to be true!"

Authors note: That's the chapter I hope you're enjoying the book and what I've written so far. We've got 4 more chapters to go until the end of the book but it'll be good I can promise you that.