~ The Beginning ~

~ The beginning of the two twin demons had just begun, now shall the life of them both be filled with despair or fun? Only the future will tell...~

I was with my mother, Kimana, as my father had walked over to my twin sister: Kanai. I had let my mother go so she can hug my sister who had just woken up. My father was explaining to Kanai on who he was.

Some time later after Kokushibo explained to Kanai with stuff, Kanai and I started to play with my mother and her friend. That's how I met Saku. His actual name was Sakuryaku, but he let us call him Saku for short. If I'm being honest, I'm glad that he let us. Otherwise, I would of forgotten his name as soon as I heard it. Hehe! I even think that Saku had a little crush on my mother, but I feel like he has gotten over it. Anyway, back to what we were doing. We all did each others hair, played tag, and had tons of fun. Saku even taught me how to write cursive! It's pretty neat if you ask me, even though the words are a bit hard to write. After playing, Kanai and I's father came to pick us up. I really didn't want to leave Saku, but I decided to spend time with my father.

 Apparently, he was taking us to a village. An average size of people living in the village. I was never expecting him to slay them all off with his scary looking katana. My father said that we needed to eat these. A bit strange if you ask me, but it's what demons do. I really didn't like it, not a single bit. Kanai could tell that I didn't like it. 

Well after all of that, we head back home. Our parents were off somewhere, so Saku offered to take care of us till they came back. After a while, Kanai and I were exhausted from all day. We fell both asleep afterwards. I was holding her hand as we both slept. After a few moment of us both sleeping, our parents came back. They picked us both up and placed us on top of Father's bed and we all slept. The first day wasn't so bad. Wonder what awaits me for the future...

~Just to let you know, this is present Kamaii saying all of this. So she's just explaining what she remembers when she was younger :D~ - Leaf

(421 words)