~INFO ABOUT THE BDA!!~

Literally tired but EHHEHEAFHAEJHFEAHF. okay. And something about her acid blood ish? not really. :3 at this point, its about what she can do-

 Kamaii's blood demon art is poison moon (Yes it's a very weird name but I was running out of ideas when i wrote/typed this) . Her BDA works as she can pull out moon-like shapes out from her hands and place it on her target's body parts. The weakest one is the crescent moon. The strongest one is the full moon. These moons have a poison that injects inside the target's body, leaving the body to be almost useless that it can barely move depending on which one she uses. The crescent moon makes the body part feel numb, but the target can still move it; except that it wont be as smooth as before. A half moon will take up a fourth of the body part, making it numb and can move it, but can't move it really that much. The full moon will make the whole entire body part numb and almost impossible to move it. But, each of these will make her lose energy depending on how much she uses. This also goes for the same thing that she uses with her nails because it have some sort of poison in it and when she stabs it into a body part or some sort, the poison makes the body part or whatever she stabbed it in stiff, depending on how much she puts in. She also has acid blood. A bit unusual for a demon to have but she somehow has it. 

(Yes. I copied this from when I was doing an intro or whatever for my oc in a discord server. BTW IF YOU WANNA ADD ME ON DISCORD, MY USER IS "leafs_selfslvt#0000 " GO CHECK IT OUT!! barely anything interesting is on there. But if you got questions about the story or some parts like this, you can message me on there!) - Leaf