GETTING SUSPENDED.!!

📍: 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲 (𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐈𝐋)

𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟒 𝐀𝐌

Aniyla sat quietly in the brown, principal's office, trying to listen in on the lady talking to her older sister. She looked to her right, seeing paintings and drawings of black people hung up. She turned to the left, admiring the pictures of Ms. Tosha's and her kids.

She sighed a long sigh, reminiscing about the fight she had just gotten into. School had started two hours ago and her morning was already fucked up.

After a few more minutes on the phone, Ms. Tosha turned around. "Ok. Khia said she's going to come get you so I'm gonna walk you to your locker so you can get your binder and stuff, then you can stay in the office for the remaining time."

Aniyla stood up and slung her purse around her, pushing the office doors open as she walked out. Ms. Tosha followed behind the young girl as they turned multiple corners.

When they got to Aniyla's locker, she did her combination and opened it. She put her binder and her computer bag in the big backpack and closed it after she took her bag out.

The duo walked back to the office and sat down. Aniyla got on her phone and started texting the random number who texted her earlier this week.

ChiRando

Hey luh boi!

Tim Tim

Girl... Ain't u supposed
to be at 'skool'?

ChiRando

I am at skool
I'm just in da principal office

Tim Tim

How you already in da office? 🤨

ChiRando

a fight

Tim Tim

right

ChiRando

Can uu stop...?

Tim Tim

So whatchu do to end up in da office

ChiRando

I swung when my friend started losing 😃