LAST FAMILY DAY.!!

𝟏:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌📍: 𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎

𝟏:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌
📍: 𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎

"Let's get these." Aniyla ran up to Khia with a bouquet of red and white fflowers

Khia looked at the price and stared at her sister. "I'm tryna be a baddie on a budget and you tryna get some thirty five dollar flowers?!"

"But they're for mom." Aniyla rolled her eyes. "And you can be a baddie on a budget another day."

Khia blinked at her sister and sighed. "We can literally get those outta garden for free."

"But we tryna make this day special, so nothing can be free. It has to come from our hearts."

"She is right Nique. We can go half and half. 17 dollars each." Dontrell offered.

Aniyla pointed her head to her older brother. "See! Thank you Duke."

Dontrell nodded as Khia huffed.

"You and yo sister. One day we gon go broke and I'mma tell y'all that it's y'all fault." She spoke as she grabbed the flowers from Aniyla.

The Rogers walked to self checkout and paid for the flowers.

Aniyla grabbed the receipt and followed her siblings out the shop. "What else should we get?" She asked as the cold wind blew her hair in her face.

"We should get her favorite food and snacks then we gotta go get the board games and movies from the house." Dontrell uttered as he opened the back door for Aniyla.

The girl quickly climbed in and closed it behind her, making a hum of agreement.

"Then that's gon be it." Khia said as she got in the car. She started the car up and sped off.

Dontrell connected his phone to the aux and went to Spotify. He scrolled through his playlist before he tapped on Rental Cars by Li Rye.

Aniyla bobbed her head to the song as she laid down. She took her phone out of her purse and started texting Tim Tim.

TIM TIM!!
ARE UU AT WORK???

NO DUH Aniyla 🙄
Where else would I be at this time of day??

At ur house or sumn... ?
I'm starting to think your actually dumb

Spwm
Ian no damn dumb