❦ 18.

.·:*¨¨* ≈ ❦ ≈ *¨¨*:·.

The white floral dress fit her absolutely perfectly

It was a short one. Light, flowy and simple. Underneath she had on thick white leggings since it was fairly cold outside. After all, it was December. However, that wasn't stopping her from wearing a dress whatsoever.

On top she wore a black cardigan that was left unbuttoned. As for her shoes, she wore a pair of comfortable pink Uggs that matched with the colour of her dress. She would have no problem walking in all night because it felt as if she were walking on clouds every step she took.

She continued to stare at herself in the bathroom mirror, parting her long hair in the middle before putting them into two braids.

"I feel like I'm missing something.." Jia whispered to herself, tilting her head slightly at her reflection. As she was about to grab the shiny pink lipgloss off the edge of the sink, when a loud obnoxious noise came from right outside the door. Startling her enough to make the gloss drop right out of her hand and fall straight into the sink.

"Get out of there! You gonna spend the rest of your life in the bathroom?!" Ji-han, her fifteen year old brother yelled, whilst banging repeatedly on the white door.

"Can you have some patience? I'm only going to stay in here longer on purpose now." She scoffed, picking back up the lipgloss. Jia applied more of the product onto her lips as she moved her body closer towards the mirror. Practically leaning on the sink, she pressed her mouth together spreading the gloss more evenly.  The teen hummed in satisfaction before finally walking out the door.

"See, I'm out now." The girl rolled her eyes, throwing her hands up in surrender at her brother.

"Yeah, finally." He shook his head.

Jia and the rest of her family made their way out to go eat at a restaurant called Fish & Grill. Jeju is known for their seafood so it was only right that they went to a seafood focused establishment.

Inside looked chic, clean and modern. The walls were white and the floors were grey. The interior made it seem like each meal would cost the amount of rent.

Plus, the area the family were seated at, couldn't have been any better. Right in front of them was a clear view of the fresh, crystal blue ocean water. Stretching out as far as the eye can see, with rocks also in the midst of it all, still managing to make the scenery look so pretty. The dim lights inside added to the atmosphere making the experience even more enjoyable.

While in the middle of munching on her bowl of kimchi stew, her phone that was placed face down, buzzed, catching her attention. Even though it was fairly loud in the restaurant already. Barely able to completely turn the phone around, her mother caught her before she could do anything else.