CHAPTER 3: survivors.

Carol wakes up and unbuckles her seat belt. She falls to the ceiling and looks around her. Dead bodies of half the passengers were laying around her. She looks up at her parents that were still passed out. "Mom? Dad?" Carol says in a panic. Virginia wakes up. "Carol?! Are you okay?!" Virginia says in anxiety and panic. "I think." Carol says. Holding back tears. Virginia unbuckles and falls to the ceiling. She gets up and hugs Carol. "It's gonna be okay honey I promise." Virginia says. Virginia lets go of Carol after two minutes of hugging and wakes up drake. Drake wakes up and unbuckles. "Ugh I have such a bad headache." He says. They hear a groan come from the back of the plane. Carol looks at Drake and Virginia. They all hold hands and walk toward the sound. When they got to the back of the plane they saw Nova, with lemonade spilled all over her suit. "Nova?" Carol asks. "Are you okay?" Drake asks. Virginia helping Nova up. "I think. My back and head hurts a lot." Nova says. "Understandable. We just crashed." Someone says struggling out the cockpit. Carol goes to the corner of the wall and peeks out the doorway and looking at the front. It was the co-pilot. His legs were shaking, his forehead was bleeding. And he was bruised horribly. "Alex?!" Nova says. "Nova?!" They run and hug each other. "So are yall dating or something?" Drake asks. "No! We're siblings!" Nova says. "Oh okay." Drake says. "Are you okay sis?" Alex asks. "I'm fine." Nova says. "Is anyone else alive?" Carol yells. "Me! Please help!" Someone yells. "Where are you?" Carol yells. "I think under some luggage?" The person yells. Carol sees some luggage and runs to it and picks the luggage up. "Thank you!I'm Luca!" Luca says. " uhhh Luca? How are you so calm right now?" Carol asks. "I have no idea." Luca asks. "Anyway. How old are you Luca?" Carol asks. "Im thirteen." Luca says. "Where's your parents?" Carol asks. "Well my parents are divorced. I was going to Hawaii to board a new plane to get to Australia because that's where my mother moved." Luca says. "So you flew by yourself?" Carol asks. "Well no. I'm with my aunt. Which I have no idea where she is." Says Luca. "I'm over here Luca!" His aunt yells. "I gotta go get her! Bye." Luca says. "Bye!" Carol says. Carol runs back to her parents. Which was packing food and drinks. "Okay. Let's leave this plane." Drake says. Nova opens the door. And they climb out the door. Onto an island.