Our First Time

Sulli was looking at her mirror,looking at her own body.She has white skin,good clothes,good living but she hasnt had one thing.A love from a father.Her father,Mr Choi passed away in an accident during her 13th birthday.She was very quiet and unsocial to people after the accident.
She went down to the living room and saw her mother putting he breakfast.
Sulli:Omma.
Mrs Choi:Come here and eat my dear.
She ate her breakfast and bid her mother goodbye before leaving for her new school.She ride her back to school and parked her bike and the bike stand and went to find the General Office.When she was walking,she bumped into a girl.
Sulli:Im sorry.
Victoria:Its okay.
They looked at each other and they look carefully.They shout and hug and jump.They let go and smiled.Luckily the corridor was empty or it will be a bug embarrasement.
Sulli:Vic unnie.
Victoria:Ssul ah,what are you doing here?
Sulli:Im schooling here.
Victoria:Yay!Great!I have my favourite sister over here.Kaja,.
Sulli:Where are we going?
Victoria:To the General office ofc.
They walk to the G.o and took her schedule and the girls was happy that they have the same schedule.
When they were walking,they heard girls shouting at the front entrance of the academy.The girls walk there and saw a big crowd.