Regretting of Actions

After the break up with Sulli,Kai felt regretful of his actions and everytime he want to see her,she will ignore him and Luhan will be in his way.
Kai always look from afar when shes at home.There was one day that he look at her from afar when it was raining very heavily.
Sulli noticed someone was watching her from the tree at the park infront of her house.When she tried to look closely,there was nothing.
The next day..
Sulli noticed that Kai didnt come to school.She went to her locker and open the locker.A letter dropped and she picked it up.She opened it and read it.
Dear Sulli,
Its me Kai..Im sorry for my doing of breaking your heart.I had no choice.I know I was so stupid enough for hurting you.I shouldnt have hurt you.Maybe when im not around,Luhan will be there for you for me.I will never meet you or see u and to say Hello or goodbye once again.Im sorry.I should have realised from the start that I like you.I start to deny it until now.Your pain hurts me.Im sorry,I hope you will be happy with him in the future.I wish you all the best in the future with him.
Love,Kai...
I've always love you and I always will.
Sulli's tears drop and she turn to see Luhan beside her.He nodded and they hugged.She ran with the letter in her hands and went to Kai's place.She knocked on the door and an old women opened the door.
Sulli:Annyeonghaseyo.Is kai in?
Mrs Kim:Yes he does,Hes sick for today.Im sure you are Sulli?
Sulli:Yes I am.Can I visit him aunt?
Mrs Kim:Sure you can.
Sulli bowed and went to his room.She opened the door and saw Kai laying on his bed.She walked to him slowly with tears on her eyes and sat beside him.She bring her hand near to his face and carressed his face.Kai slowly opened his eyes and look to See Sulli.
Kai:Am i dreaming?
Sulli:No my dear....
her tears make him up and he wiped her tears.
Kai:Dont cry on a guy like me.
Sulli:I miss you.
Kai:I miss you too.Will you be my girlfriend?
Sulli nodded and he pulled her into a kiss..Sulli quickly pull away and smacked his chest lightly.
Sulli:Oppa!Youre sick!
kau:You make me healthy already my dear😉now im yours only yours😜😜😜😜😜Sulli blushed and they kissed passionately again....