Developing Feelings

After a few dates with eac other,they started to have feelings for each other.They were on a date again and they are now walking around the Bridge of Love.(I just create it😂😂)They were getting akward with each other after a kiss at the garden that time.
Flashback
Sulli was getting ready for their fifth date to the Strawberry Garden when Kai was waiting at her garden outside.She was walking where She slipped and fall but Kai got her and they fall together,lip to lip.That caused Sulli to get shocked.Its her first kiss!
Sulli quickly stood up and quickly brushes her dress off and quickly went inside her car while Kai was smiling at her.
Flashback End
Kai tried to hold her hand and he did.He felt that Sulli was cold so he took out his jacket and wear it on her.
sulli:You will get cold too.
Kai:Ani,its okay.I am used to cold air.
Sulli:So,kai,arent you still with Krystal?
Kai:Ani,not anymore.
Sulli:Why?
Kai:Cause shes not like you.
Sulli:Why me?
Kai:Cause youre cute,understanding and pretty.
Sulli blushed at his words and Kai let out a small laugh.
They had a few minutes of fresh air and He finally send sulli back home.She was walking in when Kai called her.
Kai:Sulli
Sulli turned to him.
Sulli:Hmmm?
Kai crashed her lips with his.Sulli was shocked so she kept still.Kai smiled and pulled away.
Kai:Goodnight ssulbear.
He pecked her forehead and left.
Sulli went inside and her mother was asleep.She went to lay beside her mom and hugged her.
Sulli:Eomma,Saranghey.
She then day dream abt kai.
Sulli:(Why is he weird?How can he fall for me that fast?Is it true of what he say?)
She then fall asleep beside her mom.
The next day,
Kai was sitting with his EXO members and Krystal.He decided to ask for break with sulli after their 8th date and it is today,their last date.He didnt know sulli was visiting him at the bar he was sitting.
Lay:So when are you breaking with sulli?
Tai:Yeah,you really got a grisp of her.
kai:its easy.
Krystal hugged her boyfriend.
krystal:Hes smart,this is my boyfriend.
Kai:Shes a very easy girl like all the other girls.Trust me,you will like her that you can have her if you like.
Kris:Dont tell me you fall for her?
Kai:Of course not.Im a man of my words.
Krystal:Hes mine and only mine.
The boys laughed except Luhan.
Luhan:Im not in this plan at all.So dont fault me in.
He stood up and walked when he saw a crying Sulli infront of him.
Luhan:Sulli.
The other looked at them and was shocked.
Sulli:So you were using me the whole time?You stupid asshole!I thought you can change but you are just like the other jerks!I hate you!So you want to break with me right?I will break with you right now.I dont want to have a jerk boyfriend like you!
Sulli ran out and Luhan turned to him.
Luhan:Good job for what you done kai.
Sehun:Hyung!
Luhan ran after sulli.They all kept quiet and inside Kai was really sad.
Kai:(Why am i mourning for her?Am I falling for her already?)
Luhan finally saw Sulli sitting at the bench of the park and Saw her crying non stop.He slowly walk to her and sat beside her.He then place her at his shoulders and she started to cry again.
Luhan:Cry all you want.Im here.