DISGRACE:

Ryan POV:
"You've been smiling a lot lately," Phil said, a curious look on his face.

"Of course I am!" I replied, my smile growing even wider.

"What's the occasion?" Phil asked.

"I just got a new nanny for my kids,"

"I bet she won't last a year,"

"You wish!" I said, playfully punching him in the arm. "But she's tough, just like my kids."

"Gimme the scoop," Phil said, leaning in closer. "What's she like?"

"Well, she's beautiful, no doubt about that,And she's got curves - I mean, her curves are incredible!"

"Ryan, you have a fiancée,"

"I know, I know,Did I ever tell you I wanted to cheat on her?"

Phil rolled his eyes. "You're incorrigible! And besides, the way you describe your nanny, I smell something called infatuation,"

I snorted. "You're crazy!"

EMMA POV:
The next morning, Mr. Gosling had already gone to work, so I went to the kitchen to make breakfast for the little "monsters," as he called KIDS

I made them breakfast, then carefully slipped a pill into their tea. I carried the tray into the dining room, and set it down in front of them.

They laughed at me, but I ignored them and left the room without a word. I went back to my room.

CLOUD HIGH SCHOOL 🏘️
At school, George was talking to his friend Tom.

"Is that not your crush?" Tom asked, nodding in the direction of a girl across the room.

"Oh yeah, that's her," George said,

"You should go and talk to her," Tom said, giving him a nudge.

"Watch me," George said, strutting across the room with confidence.

When he reached the girl, he smiled and said, "Hey there! I've seen you around and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm George."

Ella looked up at him with a puzzled expression on her face."I'm Ella,"

",Actually I love..." Before George could finish his sentence, he let out a huge fart. He was so embarrassed that he could feel his face turning red.

"What was that?" Ella asked

"I... I don't know," George said, stammering. But before he could say anything else, he let out another massive fart.

This time, it was so loud that the whole class heard it.
George was mortified.

George suddenly felt something warm and wet in his pants. He had defecated himself! Horrified, he ran out of the room, with the students laughing and pointing at him.

George was mortified. He couldn't believe that he had actually defecated himself in front of everyone. He ran to the bathroom to clean himself up, his cheeks burning with shame.

He could hear the students' laughter ringing in his ears, and he wished he could just disappear. He had never been so embarrassed in his life.

MUSIC CLASS:
It was music class, and the teacher was leading the students in a warm-up exercise.

"Olivia, use a high tempo," the teacher instructed

"Okay, sir," Olivia said, and she began to sing at a high tempo. Suddenly, she let out a loud fart, and the whole class stopped singing and stared at her.

Olivia's face turned bright red. She tried to ignore it and continue singing, but it was no use. The smell was overpowering, and she could feel her dress getting wet. She knew what had happened - she had defecated herself!

Without a second thought, Olivia bolted out of the class, her cheeks burning with shame. She could hear the students whispering and laughing behind her, but she didn't care. All she wanted to do was get out of there as fast as possible.

When she reached the bathroom, she locked herself in a stall and began to cry. She was so embarrassed, and she couldn't believe that this had happened to her. She just wanted to disappear.

BASKETBALL COURT:
Charlotte was walking down the basketball court, feeling on top of the world. Suddenly, she spotted a girl she didn't like - she was a bit of a nerd, and Charlotte always made fun of her.

"Hey, nerd!" Charlotte yelled, and the girl looked up, startled. Charlotte could tell she was scared.

"How dare you!" Charlotte said, getting closer to the girl. But before she could finish her sentence, she felt a rumble in her stomach, and she fart

Charlotte tried to ignore the embarrassing situation and raised her hand to slap the girl, but then it happened. Charlotte's stomach rumbled, and she let out a loud fart. The girl burst out laughing, and the whole hallway went quiet.

Charlotte was mortified. She tried to ignore it and act like nothing had happened, but then the unthinkable happened - she defecated on her dress! She screamed in horror and ran away, leaving behind a trail of embarrassment and shame.

When she got to the bathroom, she slammed the door and started to cry. She couldn't believe what had just happened.

EMMA POV:
I was sitting in the living room, scrolling through my phone, when the kids came in

"Hey, kids," I said cheerfully, but they just looked at me with blank expressions on their faces.

"Eww, what is that smell?, Did one of you defecate on your dress?" I asked, wrinkling my nose in disgust.

"It's all your fault!" George yelled, his face turning red. He farted again and ran off to the bathroom, with Olivia chasing after him. Charlotte followed, also running to the bathroom.

I was left standing there, dumbfounded. I couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of the situation. I mean, three kids rushing to the bathroom after farting - it was just too funny!

"That's what they get for messing with me," I said, laughing at the situation. It was funny, but I also felt a little guilty.

I knew I had gone too far, and I resolved to be more careful in the future. But right now, I was just enjoying the moment...........