MY BABIES:

"She needs to pay for what she did to us," Olivia said, her voice filled with anger.

"I was so embarrassed today," Charlotte said, her eyes welling up with tears.

"She's got to pay for this!" George said, his fists clenched.

"We need to come up with a plan to get rid of her, once and for all," Olivia said, a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

"We need a really good plan, We have to make sure it works."

Ryan Pov:
I was relaxing by the pool when my kids came to sit with me.

"How was your day today?" I asked

Charlotte looked at me with a pleading look on her face. "Please, Dad, I don't want to talk about it."

Olivia was equally evasive. "I'm not going to tell you, Dad," she said, crossing her arms in front of her.

I was beginning to get suspicious. It seemed like something was going on, and my kids were hiding something from me. But what could it be?

"Evelyn!" Olivia yelled

"Why are you calling her?" I asked

"There's no drink or snacks here!" George said

Evelyn rushed out,"Did you call me, sir?" Evelyn asked, looking up at me.

"No, my kids did," I said

" there are no snacks here," Olivia said

"I'll get them!" Evelyn said, as she turned to leave

"No, we want our nanny to get them!" George said

"Okay, I'll go and tell her," Evelyn said, before hurrying off.

"But why do you want your nanny to get you snacks?" I asked

"Because she's our nanny and it's her job to do stuff like that for us," Charlotte said

EMMA POV: 
I was in my room, getting ready to sleep, when I heard a knock on the door.

"Your attention is needed," Evelyn said, peeking her head in the door.

"But I've already finished everything I need to do for today,"

"I know, but the kids want you to get them snacks, They're by the poolside." Evelyn said as she walked out of the room.

I was a bit annoyed I was just about to head out the door when I realized something  I was wearing a short dress that barely covered my knees.I looked down at my outfit and sighed.

I decided against changing my clothes. I grabbed some snacks and drinks from the kitchen and hurried out to the poolside. I handed the kids their snacks.

"Why aren't you in your uniform?" Olivia asked

"I was done with my job for today," I said

"Whatever" Olivia said

Just then, I felt someone come up behind me and push me hard. Before I knew it, I was in the pool, soaking wet. I heard a chorus of laughter from the kids, and I realized that George was the culprit.

"Why would you do that?" Ryan asked, looking sternly at his son.

"She deserved it" George said, a smirk on his face.

I was beyond angry at this point. I climbed out of the pool, dripping wet and furious.

"How dare you, George! You could have really hurt me!"

They were all staring at me in silence, and even Ryan was speechless. I started to feel self-conscious, and then I realized something the clothes I was wearing were transparent when wet.

I looked up at Ryan, and he was staring straight at my chest. I felt a wave of anger and shame wash over me.

"Stop looking at my babies!" I yelled, jumping back into the pool. I didn't care that I was wet again. I just wanted to get away from the situation.

As I swam away, I could hear the kids laughing again. I felt humiliated and frustrated............