Sleep Well~

(Please respect my english, Im not good at it╥﹏╥ ).

Pomni goes to her room to take a rest from all the adventures she has had. Until she saw a tall purple figure sitting on her bedside, holding a key to his left hand.

"JAx! What the f#@! are you doing here!! Get out, you freak!" Pomni said with an annoying look on her face.

"It's little pomni angry~" Jax smirks while staring at her.

He hid the key in his pocket and stood up. Pomni looked at him confusedly and stepped away.

"Alright, I'm heading out... Pomni~"

He starts to walk away until he reaches the front door and stops. He looked at Pomni Devilish and said,

"Hey, Pomni don't open the cabinet... You don't know what would happen if you open it-" Pomni cut him and kick him out of her room.

"What the @#¥€ is that POMNI!!! " He angrily said and kick the door hard and left.

Pomni immediately locked the door and and heard Jax curse and shock to the loud bang outside to her front door,She walked towards her bed, and something popped on her head. "Cabinet," but Pomni ignores it and thinks it was just another Jax prank.

Few hours later....

She stair at ceiling thinking about Jax said. She can't sleep and can't handle the curiosity. She stands up and walks near the cabinet. She was about to open until someone grabbed her hand out of the blue.

"You know what, curious can kill you... Little Pompom~" Jax said with a grin and let go of her hand.

"F#@!£ Jax! You always appear in my room!!! JUST GET-" She stop when she heard a strange noise coming from the cabinet.

She stepped back and pointed to the cabinet while yelling at Jax some sort of random question.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT NOISE!!! " Pomni yell.

"Calm down, Pompom~This sh*t just want some safe place-"

"Shut the f#@£ off! Just take that thing or sort of animal out of my room! " She quickly walk off not looking at him.

Jax smiled as he nodded.

-------------------------

Pomni fell asleep after what happened. The door opened, revealing Jax standing with a key in his hand. He walks near and sits next to Pomni and sighs.

Jax looked at her and smiled.

"Cute. For fu***ng g** sa**, what am I saying with this weird stuff? Shes not even that damn cute. Damnit!!! What am I doing here??!!! Ugh, I hate this sitting next to her. But, she looks peaceful on her sleep makes her more adorable-f#£@¥ da#m s£#t this feelings killing me inside. " he thinks while looking at her. He snapped himself out of his thoughts and stood up.

He gently caressed Pomni's hair for awhile before leaving her in her room. He locks her door so no one will enter except him for some reason.He doesn't like an idiots entering her room.

He went back to his room silently and opened it. After that, he closed it and laid on his bed and slept.

Sleep well~Pompom....

You too...

Don't forget to vote:)) ٩( ᐛ )و ⭐⭐⭐

(Actually im not good at English however I tried my best Everyone)