Sidneet oneshot~

A girl sitting in a lonely garden. There was a few kids playing. 1 couple sitting a meter away from her.

Girl's pov:
Siddharth, today, my mom and dad throw me out of the house and it's been 8 years since you left me. Why can't you come back? You told me that after 1 year you will come but where are you, boyyyyyyyyy? It was just a university, you had to go. 3 years, it was just to go to university...JUST 3 YEARS. WHERE ARE YOU NOW? Weren't you the Avneet Kaur's best-friend. My best-friend. The only friend. Now where are you?When will you come?
Pov ends

"Aviii,what are you doing here?" She heard someone calling her from behind.

"Hey, Reemie. What's up?" She reply.

"What are you doing alone here?" She said.

"Reemie, wohh..My parents throw me out of the house." Avneet said while crying.

"Why?" Reem asked worriedly while side-hug me.

"My naked picture went viral because of Keshav. My parents, 3 weeks ago, saw me making out with him." She said while crying.

"Wait!!!What? I can't believe keshav could do that. He was always nice to everyone. Innocent." Reem said while crying.

"NO, HE WAS NEVER NICE.Infact, the relationship which me and him had, was really uncomfortable for me." Avneet said while crying.

"But you had feelings for him. Right?" Reem asked her.

"Yes. But after being in the relationship, he made things uncomfortable between us." Avneet cried.

"Where will you live now?" Reem asked her.

"I don't even know. I have some money when i was working. I will search a house then i will pay the rent." Avneet said and Reem looks at her in shock.

"Am I not friend? I will let live at my place. Come and stay with me for free." She said to Avneet while side-hug her.

"But reem-" Reem cut her and said, "No if and but, no one except some of my friends stay with me. So you may join, Aviii" Avneet look at her and smile.

"Thank you, Reemiee." She wiped her tears and hug Reem in happiness. They went to Reem's house. All her friends were sitting on the couch.

She enters and said,"Hey guys, can I get your attention please?" She said as all of her friends were on their phone.

One of them came and hug Avneet tightly. It was boy.

"Madoo, I miss you so much." He cried in happiness seeing her. Avneet was shocked. She couldn't express her feelings right now. After 2 minutes, "Sidd-ha-rt-h. You?" Siddharth kiss her forehead. She apart the hug and slap him hard. He was not shock because he knows that he deserves it. But his friends were shocked.

"Have you do this to me, Siddharth? Do you even know what I was going through when I need you the most?" Avneet cried and shouted at him. He was crying too.

"Look, Av-ne-et-I know-we-ne-ed to ta-l-k ri-g-ht n-ow."
(Look, Avneet, I know we need to talk right now.)
He stammered. She sat on the couch and made a depressed position.

"After university and graduated and all, I went everywhere to search for you. I even came to your house, and there was a boy named Keshav who told me that you don't live here anymore. I swear on my mom, I have searched everywhere but never find. After 1 month of searching for you, I was tired. One day, I met Jai, Reem's boyfriend in the supermarket. He told me that you have a boyfriend now. But he didn't say his name. I stop searching because you forgot me and you are happy with your boyfriend. I too needed you at that time. You are Siddharth Nigam's best-friend who no one can talk you away from me. I really miss you, madoo." He said all while crying and Avneet also cried.