Sidneet oneshot 2~

A boy stop at his girlfriend's house. As she heard a car entering in their garage, she came downstairs. The boy came out of the car and hug the girl because they are seeing each other after so many weeks.

"I miss you so much, Siddo." The girl said to the boy. "I miss you too." Siddharth replied back. Well, it's his girlfriend, Ritika Badiani.

"Let's go??" He said and she nodded. They made their way to college. Yes!!! It's their first day of college. They are in 3rd class.

When they reached college;
Ritika informed Siddharth that she is going to the washroom and meanwhile, Siddharth went in the canteen as it is early. Class will start in 15 minutes. He was sitting alone and suddenly, someone called him from behind.

"Hey buddy." He heard one of his friends calling him. "Hey, Faisu. How is everything going??" Siddharth replied back.

"Good. By the way meet my girlfriend, Jannat Zubair Rahmani." Faisu said while introducing Jannat.

"I am Siddharth Nigam. Nice to meet you<3." Siddharth said and Jannat introduce again back.

"By the way where is your so called girlfriend??" Faisu asked annoyingly. "She went in the washr-" He was cut by a boy named Priyansh. Prihandsome

"Siddharth,come with me." Priyansh said and Siddharth along with Faisu and Jannat followed him in confusion. They reached in the entrance of the girl's washroom.

Siddharth and Faisu were shocked to see the scene. Jannat was still confused. Ritika was kissing a boy. This boy named is Manjul Khattar. Siddharth went from there. Fainat follow him. They reached the playground.

The trio sat in a bench not speaking a word. "May I know who is she??" Jannat said and Faisu told her.

"How could she do this to me??" Siddharth almost cried. "Why she faked love to me???" Siddharth shouted. Jannat side-hug him giving a sister-brother duo.

"Stay strong. Faisu and I will be there for you. Always! I promise." Jannat said and Faisu nodded. They did a trio hug and decided to class. Siddharth had Science. Jannat had Spanish and Faisal had English.

In class;
Siddharth's pov:
Looks like I am late. It's all because this nonsense Badiani. I hate her. I fucking hate her. Anyways I see only one place. It's before the last row on the right side and there is a girl. She is new because I never saw around. I sat next to her. The teacher didn't come yet.

"Hi..I am Avneet Kaur." I think she wants to be friends. "I am Siddharth Nigam" I said and her name is beautiful.

"You're new here???" I asked her and she nodded. "Friends???" She said while forwarding her right hand with me. I forwarded too. Now, we are friends.

"By the way, which college were you before??" I asked her trying to make a conversation. "I was in Mauritius for 3 years as my father had a treatment to be done there. Now it's only me who is back and next week my sister who is a fashion designer will come to New York." She said.

"What about you?? With whom you stay??" She asked. "With my mom and brother. My dad passed away when I was 6 because of an accident." She made an 'oh' face. I was about to ask her a question but the teacher came.