Prologue:

A.N. I had to make it clear since I didn't put it in the other chapter, Harry's scar covers her entire right eye which makes her blind in the right eye which I find symbolic because of her mom's past self (Fem!Lucerys) taking out Aemond's left eye.

(It's still in the form of the Killing Curse.)

Except for the white hair, this is what I imagine Harry's scar to look like

Heiress Regina Alexia Black of The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black plastered a pleasant but not kind expression on her face as expected of the Heiress of the Pureblood House when bidding farewell to those leaving the host's party.

Or in her case, bidding farewell for the last time to the Noble Houses of the Sacred 28 that attended The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black annual Yuletide ball.

A sadness panged within her at not attending any more Yuletide balls before she erased the negative emotion and faked a smile to bid farewell to the newlyweds, Lord Frank and Lady Alice Longbottom of the House of Longbottom. 

Envy gripped her as she watched Lady Alice Longbottom glow with the joy of announcing her pregnancy and after the couple had left, she left to return to the ballroom but Regina gripped the stem of her champagne glass (which only contained cranberry juice disguised as wine, thank you Kreacher!), almost snapping it in her tight grasp, to avoid her hands reaching towards her stomach.

Her stomach, where her ch-

Regina swallowed inaudibly after re-entering the ballroom (turning to head in the direction of her companion, Heir Barty Crouch JR of the House of Crouch) when she saw her father, Lord Orion Black, glancing at her for a moment in slight confusion, probably wondering why she had reinforced her Occlumency shields to be nearly impenetrable.

Nearly, she thinks, due to the Dark Lord having the ability to rip apart Occulumency shields with no difficulty.

Her father is stopped from approaching her when Lord Fleamont Henry Potter and Lady Euphemia Callidora Potter-Black of The Noble and Most Ancient House of Potter approach him, to congratulate him on his niece, the soon-to-be Lady of the Noble House of Malfoy.