21

Author's POV

It's been 3 days since Jimin proposed Y/n on her graduation day. She was so happy on that day and same goes to Jimin. He finally proposed the love of his life. That day they came back home around 12 am after having a great day. The next day they spend the whole day by cuddling each other, watching movies together, kissing and pecking non stop. He is being all lovey dovey these days. Although he's already so sweet to her but now he's being ultra romantic to her. And as always Y/n couldn't help but blush shyly by his romantic talks.

Right now they are sitting in their couch on living room with Y/n's parents. They are discussing about their wedding.

"What about we arrange the marriage on Tuesday in next week?" Your dad shared his opinion in which everyone nodded.

"I agree with you Dad. I can also finish all my works this week. So that I can spend my time with my Y/nah" He said looking at you with loveable eyes. You blushed at his statement.

"What do you think jagi?" He asked your mom's opinion.

"I also agree" Your mom said.

"Okay so it's final that, the wedding is on next Tuesday" Your dad said and all of you clapped in excitement.

"Dad, what if we arrange a party on this Friday before our marriage? We will not be meet our all friends and relatives on our wedding day. So I wanna arrange a small party where only our close friends and relatives will come" Jimin asked your Dad

"Do whatever you want my son. Afterall it's your wedding" You dad said with a cheeky smile. And Jimin returned the same smile to him.

"So now we will go. Enjoy your day my daughter and son" Your dad said getting up from the couch and your mom also got up.

"Appa! Go after having dinner!!" You whined childishly earning a nod from Jimin and chuckle from your parents.

"No dear. We have to go. We will come another day" Your dad said

"Promise me you will come" You said pouting cutely.

"Promise. Now bye!" Saying this they opened the main door. You and Jimin went behind them.

You saw they got up on car and disappeared slowly. You were sad that they didn't stay here.

You slowly closed and door and when you turned around, you got pinned by someone in the door and felt a pair of lips on yours. At first you gasped by the sudden attack but kissed back knowing who is it. It was non other than your soon to be husband, Jimin. Both of your lips were moving in a sync. He bit your lower lip causing it to bleed. But you didn't open your mouth and hold your moan. He also shifted his hands towards your boobs knowing you will be stubborn as always. He squeezed your right boob softly. This time you gave up and let out a loud moan which made him smirk and insert his tongue into your mouth.

After almost 5 minutes you pushed him being out of oxygen. You both started breathing heavily. He joined his forehead with yours.

"I love you" he said after pecking your lips.

"I love you too" You said looking down while blushing shyly.

"You still blush whenever I kiss you or confess my love to you" He said smiling. But little inside he was happy that he is the reason why you blush. He again pecked your lips and then pulled you in a tight yet comfortable hug. You rested your head in his chest while he caressed your hair.

"Aren't you hungry? It's almost 7" You asked him breaking the hug.

"Hmm. I will order something, you don't need to cook" He said grabbing his phone from his pocket and you went to your shared bedroom. After ordering the food he followed you to your room.