𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐫 | 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐨[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝]✭✼✭

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝]
✭✼✭

KLAUS MIKAELSON didn't think this was how his wedding day was going to go. He shouldve had a feeling but he ignored it. And now he was left on the floor, the woman he loves dead in his arms as he stared blankly ahead. Everyone had kind of scattered from the room, leaving him so he could be with her alone. Everyone except Hayley.

She was stood, leant against the wall as she stared down at the pair. Hayley knew she shouldve stayed around, even if Grace didn't want her to. She already had a gut feeling that she knew who did it. The person who she decided she had just been seeing things. Hayley saw Dylan and yet she hadn't said a word. She felt like this was her fault.

Grace was dead. And there was nothing they could do about it. Davina had barely been able to figure out a way to bring Kol back, and even then she hadn't done it yet. Hayley also knew that Grace wouldn't want to come back if she was anything but human. But Hayley wanted her in her life. She didn't want to have to live her life without her.

Klaus didn't know what to do. He felt like his whole world had come crumbling down. Klaus was never expecting to lose her so soon. He thought he would've at least have a few decades with her. But that was all taken from her because someone decided to kill her. And if it was Lucien, he better count his days. He was already on the top of the list because of what happened to Camille. But going after Grace was completely crossing the line.

Hayley couldn't stand being there for another second. She didnt even say anything as she left the room, the door closing behind her. Klaus hadn't even realized she was still there. All he was focused on was Grace. His hand stroking through her hair. They were all right. She looked so beautiful in her dress. And he would've loved to see her walk down that aisle.

Spending the rest of his life with her was the one thing he wanted. And that was taken from him. He didn't know what he was going to do without her, but he knew one thing for sure. The person who did this was as good as dead. He would hunt them down, he didn't care about anything else. Not the stupid prophecy, not his own life. He just wanted to avenge the woman he loved.

A sudden gasp caught him off guard and he almost let go of her body for a moment. He glances around the room, as if expecting to see someone standing at the door, but there was no one there. It wasn't until he realized that the gasp had come from Grace that he had completely gone still. His eyes dropped to where she was laying, still in his arms. But this time, her eyes were open, she was blinking. And he felt slight movement against him.

"Love?" Klaus asks, his voice in a questionable tone as he just stared down at her. A look of pure confusion mixed with relief and amazement formed on his face as he could feel his stomach twist. He couldn't be imagining this. But then again, there was no one else in the room to witness it.