𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐫 | 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐰𝐨[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ~ 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠]

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ~ 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠]

✭✼✭

GRACE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAYLEY WAS THINKING. She understood that she had just lost Jackson but it did not give her the right to feed her blood and force her to transition. And now Grace was in a tough spot. She saw how Hanna reacted when she learned that she was in transition. She was so happy. And Grace hated even thinking about taking that happiness away. But that wasn't what she wanted.

Could she try her best and adapt to this new life? Yes, she could. But only if she wanted to. Grace had made it perfectly clear that she never wanted to be a vampire, and yet Hayley had blatantly ignored that. All in her own selfish interest. But really, it was up to what Grace wanted in the end. Though, other people were taken into effect now.

A hand resting on her waist causes her eyes to glance up toward the mirror. Klaus was stood behind her, although he hadn't said anything. He was just being there for her. He knew her wish, and he had never done anything to take that away from her. Grace just wished that Hayley did the same.

"What do you want to do?" Klaus asks her gently, resting his chin on her shoulder as he pulls her back against him. Grace didn't know what to say though, no matter how much she thought about it. Even with her saying she didn't want to be a vampire, right now, it was a hard choice. Because driving a stake through her heart, she now knew would hurt so many people.

"I don't know." She admits with a sigh as she rests her hands against the sink. Grace felt like her hold life had just been ripped away and she was forced to live one that she didn't recognize.

"I'll deal with Hayley." Klaus admits, wanting to seriously kill the woman for what she did. He wouldn't. But he would definitely make her pay for it.

"Just leave it." Grace tells him, closing her eyes for a second. "She's not even worth it anymore." Grace mutters, biting the inside of her cheek. She wasn't. Grace was even thinking about starting to let the woman back in. And now this happened. Hayley wasn't even worthy of being in her life anymore.

"Was it Lucien?" Klaus's question causes her to open her eyes, looking at the man. Grace had forgotten that she never said who had killed her, at least she hadn't told Klaus. Of course he would think it was lucien. The man had killed Camille after all.

"Nik..." Grace didnt know whether to actually say it or to keep it to herself for a little while longer. Klaus would go ballistic when he found out, but she knew he deserved to know. Taking a deep breath, she just stares up at him. "It was Dylan." She admits. But Klaus only stared back at her, confusion washing up on his face.