Chapter 1: Our Lives Before the Apocalypse

Emma's P.O.V

My name is Emma Dixon. Yes. My dad is Daryl Dixon and my mom is Beth Greene, now it is Beth Dixon since they got married. I have a 2 year old brother, Mingus Dixon. He was born when I was 13. So that makes me 15. I have long blonde hair. Blue eyes.

Me, my dad, my mom, and Mingus lived in a huge 2 story house. 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. We just moved from Louisana to Atlanta. I am starting my first day of school.

"Emma, honey! Your gonna be late! Hurry up!" My mom shouted.

"I am hurrying!" I shout back. I slipped on eyeliner, massacre and a little bit of lipstick. I wore a long t-shirt and leggings and black converse. I walked down the stairs.

"Hey sweetie," my dad said.

"Hey daddy!" I said. He hugged and kissed me on the forehead.

"I guess I'm off to work." He said as he walked over to Mingus and kissed him on the forehead. And walked over to my mom and kissed her on the lips. "I won't be late to pick you up from school. Love yall"

"I wuv yhu daddy!" Mingus said.

"I love you too." He said and walked out of the door.

^•^•^•^•AT SCHOOL^•^•^•^•
"Hello, class. Settle down. We have a new student today. Her name is Emma Dixon. She will be joining us for the rest of the class period. Now we are gonna go down the rows and yall are gonna say your names. Understand?" Mrs. Leigh said.

"Sofia" a girl with long straight brown hair said.
"Eliza" a girl with curly Carmel color hair said.
"Jacob" a boy with blonde spikey hair said.
"Paizley" a girl with medium length curly blonde hair said. My honest opinion, she looked like a bitch. And a slut. And me and her aren't gonna be on good terms.
"Cody" a boy with brown curly hair said.
"Elizabeth" a girl with long black curly hair and goes about mid-waist said.
"Erin" a girl with brown straight hair said.
"Connor" a boy with brown slingy hair said.
"Rylen" a boy with blond shaggy hair said.
"Cayleb" a boy with brown spikey hair said.
"Brayden" a boy with blonde slingy hair said.
"Lilly" a girl with brown wavy hair said.
"Anniston" a girl with brown curly hair said.
"Jaycee" a girl with straight brown hair said .
"Allie" a girl with brown wavy hair said.
"Micah" a boy with blonde straight hair said.
"Makenna" a girl with dirty blond wavy hair said.
"Austin" a boy with brown slingy hair said.
"Chloe" a girl with dirty blonde wavy hair said.
"Cruz" a boy with brown short hair said.
"Chandler" a boy with brown shaggy hair said.
"Natalie" a girl with blond curly hair said.

"Alright that's all. You can take a seat next to Sofia."

I sat in between Sofia and Eliza. "Hey, I'm Emma."

"Hey," they both said in unison. I smiled.

"What's after this class?" I whisper to Eliza.

"Lunch, my favorite subject. Haha. You can sit by us if u like." She said.

"Ok thank you" I said while smiling.

•*•*•*LUNCH•*•*•*
After I got my tray I walked over to Eliza Sofia and Jacob . "What kind of food is this?" I ask.

"I don't know but it looks gross. Haha." Sofia said.

Jacob took a bite. "It is gross." He said while spitting it out. We all laughed.

15 minutes go by. We have about 30 minutes left.

Paizley was walking down the isle. She got right behind me. "Does your daddy beat you too?" I looked up at her. She was smiling. Was this a joke?

This bitch actually thinks she gonna do that and get away from it? Haha she's really funny. I saw her walking down the isle. I stopped her. "Your so fuckin stupid." My hands formed a fist. I drew it back and punch her square in the face. "You think your actually gonna say something like that about MY dad, somebody you don't even know about? What happened to my dad is NONE of your concern. Obviously you don't know me or my family. Try me again and it's gonna be whole lot more than just a punch."

She got up. She looked me in the eye. And ran away. That's was I thought.

That bitch is about to know me real fast.

******AUTHOR'S NOTE******
Hey guys😘
I know it sucks. And I'm sorry! Carl will be in it in a little bit. Yay! This is just their lives before the apocalypse. But anyways. Byeeee!!!!

❤️
Meni:)