Chapter 001

You quickly grab your hand bag and put in the items that was most important lip gloss mascara pens money and your phone.

"Okay okay it's all there." you place it down on your couch and run over to your mirror to check yourself out.

You stare at your reflection noticing your hairs a little outta place.

You promptly fixed your hair and clothes practicing self care and prepping yourself for your new chapter in your life.

Okay that's a little dramatic but still.

You were nervous but excited "God I hope I fit in with the dress code." fixed your blazer that you were wearing and unbutton your blouse a little.

"Damn i look good." You smiled and turned your body side to side to check for anything else you had to fix up

After you were satisfied you turned back and  walking out into your living room.

You walk through the door and navigate your eyes to your hand bag that sat on your couch.

You picked up your bag now the thumping feeling in your chest got louder and harder to ignore.

Taking a deep breath you picked up your keys walking over to the door and out of your apartment making sure to lock it behind you.

"I'm just winding myself up I'm sure it'll be fine." you though to yourself as you walked down the flight of stares leading down the the exit of your complex.

"Your gonna be fine y/n." you opened the door and walked out checking the bus time on your phone.

"Shit! It comes in five minutes!" you start to book it down the street.

"I'm making it to that bus!" You shouted running in your black heels which clicked again the concrete.

"I'm not waiting 30 minutes for the next one!"  You huffed out then you heard the dreaded crackle and you felt one foot become smaller.

Your foot wobbled and you almost fall ah! No what the you look down to see the heel on your shoe broke.

"Your joking?!"  You loudly exasperated.

"no freaking way!"  you stomped your foot only making it worse.

I don't fucking care I'm making it to that bus you leaned down and take off both of your heels now the only thing covering your feet from the hard ground was your thin black tights.

You run to the smoother part of the pavement and start heading towards the bus stop.

You run faster earning some odd stares and whispers from others but nothing seemed to matter to you as long as you caught that bus.

Your breath was getting caught in your throat and you could feel your feet slowly get wet and cold.

You ran further down the street your stop just in sight.

"Yes...I made it." you walked up to the bus stop and checked the time on your bus app again for it to say it'll be eight minutes late.

"Bastard!"   You groaned out standing at the bus stop with your bag and shoes in hand with wet soggy feet.