Lucidic Daydream

[3rd Person POV]

What's life now?

Y/N looks down at the city below from the balcony, standing close to the edge as his wings appeared.

Now he can try to have a mind of his own but it'll be hard, everything seems so difficult to understand.

The days seemed so blurry now, he couldn't see things the same as he once did now.

Himeno was his only guide to unravel the twisted world Makima made him think, though its hard to try to understand Himeno's words when she herself doesn't understand them well too.

Today Himeno was told to look into another Devil case with Y/N, he found himself between listening to her or Makima who now stood in front of him with a warm smile.

She expected him to have a cheery smile run into her and exchange a small hug, it was all just a thought though, he looked broken to move towards her

She expected him to have a cheery smile run into her and exchange a small hug, it was all just a thought though, he looked broken to move towards her. Why did she feel hope that it may happen? She doesn't need it. . .

Makima: "After Himeno write a report and I will take Y/N into my office for his own breifing of things"

Finishing her briefing both left leaving her alone to continue working on papers while making more plans to travel around Japan. Though it was hard to search for he desire when today she was announced to bring in someone and compare them.

Compare and Contrast

Both angels

It bothered her, as she was a flower and a child was picking off the petal one by one. The longer she waited the more her mind began to play with her strings, each string pulled Makima made a mistake that she started all over again. In the end she had thrown away fifty pages of paper covered in ink, each page there was a mistake.

Mistake

Mistake

Mistake

In the end she let herself take a break from doing work, tapping her finger on the edge on of the table of where she sat next to on a office chair.

Himeno looks around the scenery of the graveyard where a Devil was reported walking, it was odd though. There was no Devil but a person who looked pale.

 There was no Devil but a person who looked pale