Drinks 4 Later!

[3rd Person POV]

Himeno: "Let's go drinking Y/N!"

Staring at her from across the table, he decided best to ignore her by eating the noodles from his bowl full of broth, vegetables and meat. 

Y/M: "No, thank you"

Hesitantly answering her back, unknowing what Himeno might just respond back to him.

Himeno: "Your no fun! You don't age plus your an angel so it should be the best when you drink knowing you have no worries! And I know we don't need to know your age for you to drink!"

Y/N turns to the boy with a topknot, his eyes stayed glued to the bowl of ramen instead of Himeno and him. Not wanting to be apart of the conversation due to the nature of what Y/N was and Himeno suggesting bad ideas. Finding her words to be a bad influence on almost everyone she seemed to be around, though it was just her. It was personality, her way of helping in times of death.

Himeno: "How about getting piercings?"

Y/N: "What is that?"

Himeno: "Oh it's a trend, it makes you look older and mature"

"He's a total dofus, I think it'll be fun to see his new appearance" she thought. Grabbing his chin to turn his head to the side to get a view of his left ear. Out "kindness" she gave him a peck on the cheek, instantly the boy turned away from her eager not to show his red blushing cheeks.

Himeno: "I'll find you good ones to fit with that face~"

Finding the room to be a little silent, her gaze finally met Aki's. Though he wanted no part of the conversation, he stayed alert watching everything all at once, at any moent an attack from a monster from deep in the roots of earth can come out. It was only natural his gaze will find connected with hers, when he looked around. Though why did it feel so memorizing to see Himeno, as it was important to remember her. 

How many strands of hair she had, how perfect her only eye was, how rough or smooth her hands felt. 

She wasn't his girlfriend so why was it important to remember the small things to the big things? Not even his beloved wife. She wasn't anything special to her so when she felt so low in her life, he tell her all the sweet things he enjoyed about her,  the scent of liquor and cigarettes upon her body where he pressed himself against her for a hug.  She'll tell her: "You smell like an odd candle but I'll long for your warmth and scent close to me. so I'll bring the candle closer." Aki shakes at his thought, it sounded stupid coming from him. He blamed Himeno and Y/N's choices of movies when he sometimes came over to watch them on weekends.